The threat of expropriation without compensation is closer than you think

ForceFate

Honorary Master
anc said that already, it will not happen before the election.
ANC accomplished very little in the past 10 years. They only took a turn for the radical path when they started haemorrhaging votes. Then along came EFF.

So...no, I don't see them going ahead with the radical version of their EWC.

HennieWelkom

if they come for my house I will burn it down to the ground, I will buy brake fluids and ensure nothing will ever grow on it again, if they think I'm going to pay for the bond after commie scum took it from me they can come to the UK and garner my wages.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
if they come for my house I will burn it down to the ground, I will buy brake fluids and ensure nothing will ever grow on it again, if they think I'm going to pay for the bond after commie scum took it from me they can come to the UK and garner my wages.
I admit I chuckled a bit...

Why would THEY come for your house?

Last edited:

John Tempus

No one is saying EWC on some scale is not going to happen...but jumping the gun and saying things like "...pick houses at random driving the street, and voila, the house is theirs " is total bullsh*t, idiotic fear mongering.

I see the voice of reason has left S.A too...not surprisingly.
The day we got to a point of EWC is the day anything can be a free for all. The suggestion to pick houses at random is not too far fetch considering we are actually humoring the thoughts of EWC in 2019 as if it is a good thing.

SA have gone batsh!t crazy with these types of things even making it past an opium induced syphilist brain to the point where the craziest thoughts actually hold merit and could very likely happen.

flippakitten

That joke does not hold up well considering the increase in farm attacks and murders but hey lets laugh off crime in SA and see where that gets us. Oh wait, too late.
Do you live on a farm? Probably not, I do, I own a small holding, I am pretty much first in line to get my land expropriated, I'm also a lot more susceptible to farm attacks than most people on this forum.

The most that's going to happen to people in the suburbs is, you know that open piece of land you drive past all the time, that's going to be developed into low income housing and all the social problems that come with it.

That's the best case, worst case is the ANC go full retard, in which case they'll run out of housing real soon and then people will be fighting each other for free housing.

One thing I know will happen for sure is members of the ANC will be expropriating for there own individual benefit a lot more, it already happens now, so why will that all of a sudden stop, it's going to get worse and you all know it.

Mista_Mobsta

TelkomUseless

Executive Member
Ohhh look... Some more success stories on how well the ANC will handle EWC
BusinessTech: Massive land reform scam uncovered: report.
https://businesstech.co.za/news/general/295032/massive-land-reform-scam-uncovered-report/
And ANC says white people owns the land. Catch a wake up ANC voters...

edit: some poster here moaned that MYBB people calling anc voters stupid. If you are still voting anc after all these scandals, then you are beyond help.

Yes.. who do you vote for etc (all of the party's suck)... but jeez. Catch a wake up.

edit: But if you get handouts from government.. it's all good.

Nate3268

According to the banks no. The property is merely security. So just like a car loan, if your write off the vehicle and insurance refuses to pay, you are still ultimately liable. It sucks I know. And I don't agree with it. But who of us here have hundreds of thousands of rands lying around to make a scumbag lawyer rich trying to challenge the banks in court?
So why do they repossess when you cant pay?

On what exactly? You made many claims in that piece. The property market has been flat for a long time even before EWC. It is actually a little bit up now. Estate agents struggle because they are idiots and don't want to work.
Citation required.