The threat of expropriation without compensation is closer than you think

DreamKing

Executive Member
And ANC says white people owns the land. Catch a wake up ANC voters...

edit: some poster here moaned that MYBB people calling anc voters stupid. If you are still voting anc after all these scandals, then you are beyond help.

Yes.. who do you vote for etc (all of the party's suck)... but jeez. Catch a wake up.

edit: But if you get handouts from government.. it's all good.
you know the moaners and the anc apologists will say, that was the past, the "new dawn" will lead us to the new era .. blah, blah blah........

I really want to ask for those idiots, the same people in the party in charge, the same structure of the party, same leadership etc etc, that was nothing changed, how that can be "new dawn"? "new doom" is coming my friends.

if you don't know that the sun is hot, ice is cold, dogs are four legs, monkeys climb trees, fish can swim, you have to work for your money, democracy is not a program to enrich yourself, anc is corrupted, anc is killing civilians, anc is evil, .... then you still vote for the anc. I don't call you you are an idiot, so what I am going to call you? genius instead? right?

rambo919

Expert Member
Such mature majestic creatures these posters are.... and they are allowed to vote too....

TysonRoux

Expert Member
LOL, Yes, really close !!!!

GAUTENG GOVT TO APPROACH COURTS TO BLOCK LAND INVADERS

The Gauteng government says it will approach the courts in a bid to get an interdict against land invaders in Lenasia in the south of Johannesburg.

On Saturday, police fired rubber bullets to break up a stand-off between homeowners in the area and shack dwellers.

Gauteng Human Settlements MEC Lebogang Maile has promised residents that the government is working on a solution to assist both parties.

Following unrest, Maile says they will be approaching the courts to ask for an interdict against any further illegal land occupation in Lenasia.