The top 10 torrent websites of 2020

saor

Honorary Master
Torrent websites remain incredibly popular, with millions of people downloading from these websites every day.

While these websites are well-known for being a source of pirated content, they can also be used to share large files that are legally allowed to be distributed.
Lol stop writing like we're 12 y/o's who've never seen the internet. Seriously - the last few weeks especially with the gaming articles there's this stating the obvious intro. This is a tech blog. Stop writing like it's a muffin making blog.

Ninja'd

A Djinn
Still using the Bay for films and ettv for comics.

Thanks to @wizardofid I have a site for Japanese degeneracy (anime). No need to be bombarded by ads by whoever's replaced kissanime.

|tera|

Master of Messengers
Lol stop writing like we're 12 y/o's who've never seen the internet. Seriously - the last few weeks especially with the gaming articles there's this stating the obvious intro. This is a tech blog. Stop writing like it's a muffin making blog.
I started learning about PCs younger than 12 years old. Point being, not every reader has the capacity and knowledge we have.

Vorastra

Executive Member
I started learning about PCs younger than 12 years old. Point being, not every reader has the capacity and knowledge we have.
With that said, it would be nice to get more technical in-depth articles once in a while. I assume they don't do too well when the target audience is mass-market.

saor

Honorary Master
Ja, I wasn't being literal about the age. Just feels like this style of writing has crept in where articles open the way we used to write in primary school:

In the holidays we were at home. We played lots of games. Games are so fun. My friend brought his xbox.

Like this:
The COVID-19 pandemic has resulted in many people having to find ways to entertain themselves in their own homes.

Between Netflix and Showmax sessions, board games, and reading, many people resorted to gaming as a means of enjoying their free time.

This has resulted in a fast-growing industry seeing even more growth than usual.

/whatever.

Pineapple Smurf

Pineapple Beer Connoisseur
Users must not complain about me torrenting if myBB pushes these kind of articles.

I can report them for harassment if they keep pestering about being a pirate, right?
its Research and Development
That's the way I see it

I blame the people making games

You don't get demos anymore

This way I download the game, and play the game. And say if I enjoy the game and spend more than 300 hours on it i will pay for the game, otherwise i delete it and move onto the next 'demo'

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
its Research and Development
That's the way I see it

I blame the people making games

You don't get demos anymore

This way I download the game, and play the game. And say if I enjoy the game and spend more than 300 hours on it i will pay for the game, otherwise i delete it and move onto the next 'demo'
EnchantingExemplaryHoverfly-max-1mb.gif

Someone with an actual brain.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Last edited: