The Top Gear Thread (Post JC; RH & JM)

millennia

I enjoyed the 1st episode. Seemed much less forced than before. I reckon these 3 could have some interesting and quite funny shows

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Tesla Model 3 Performance vs Mercedes-AMG C63 S vs BMW M3 Competition vs Alfa Romeo Giulia QV drag race - Top Gear Series 27

FiestaST

Honorary Master
2702. Better than last week. The "Building Budget Battery Powered Sports Cars" challenge wasn't half bad.

Chris' review of the Model 3 was top notch & entertaining. Out of all those cars I still vote for the QV.

Star section was crap.

dw...

Tesla Model 3 Performance vs Mercedes-AMG C63 S vs BMW M3 Competition vs Alfa Romeo Giulia QV drag race - Top Gear Series 27

Id love a Model 3. I see on Twitter Chris Harris says he intends to buy one now after doing that test.

Quey_Quick

Expert Member
I have finished the first two episodes, and I must say I enjoyed them more than any of the Chris Evans episodes.

justplain

Expert Member
I had a good laugh with E02. Found it very entertaining. I reckon these three work well.
Looking forward to next weeks show.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
I have finished the first two episodes, and I must say I enjoyed them more than any of the Chris Evans episodes.
To be fair that Chris was a tosser. Even Zuma hosting would be more entertaining to watch.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Nope I cannot watch these new bunch of tossers. I'm now ready to call it quits for good. Didn't even finish episode.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Had to struggle through the last episode. It's like all the gains they made in the first episode are lost.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
2703. Another (mostly) lazy watch unfortunately.

The Dallara Stradale segment by Chris was a good even more so as the car is pretty obscure.

The "Turning a Daimler Hearse into the ultimate Family Car" challenge started out ok but then it just tapered off.

Star in car section was crap.