The Top Gear Thread (Post JC; RH & JM)

Quey_Quick

Expert Member
Yeah, episode 3 sucked.

Ok, let me not be unfair, I haven't managed to finish the episode, 3 days later, make of that what you will.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Damn. E1 waa good, E2 was a drag, was hoping E3 would get good feedback as I am yet to watch it.

Rabobi

Executive Member
I have watched 2 episodes. I must say i quite like their chemistry. They seem to have a lot of fun and its fun watching them.

Just need the proper supercar awesome inserts and it will be a good formula. Inhave no idea who the celebs in ep2 was so thats a big minus

FiestaST

Honorary Master
2704. Nothing positive to report.

The "Rare Cheap Cars across Borneo" challenge only featured Flintoff and McGuinness. It once again dragged on, the car selection was interesting at least.

Even Chris' review on the RR Cullinan was done just to stir up noise.

Star in a car section was crap.

Rabobi

Executive Member
It grates my grill that they dont show the laps of the track anymore????

FiestaST

Honorary Master
2705. Season Finale.

The Formula Offroad challenge was drab.

The Supra review was pretty good even though Harris didn't present it.

The Tribute to the Lotus 7 piece was interesting.

Star section was crap.

Let's see how S28 progresses.

Quey_Quick

Expert Member
I suppose I should finish the rest of episode 3 and attempt to watch episodes 4 and 5.

FiestaST

Honorary Master
Top Gear returns: The Stig motors into Jozi for SA Festival of Motoring

To celebrate the latest season of Top Gear, which airs on Thursday 29 August at 8PM on BBC Brit (DStv channel 120), an anonymous white-suited racing driver known to the authorities – and indeed the rest of us – as the Stig, made a surprise appearance at the 4th annual SA Festival of Motoring at the Kyalami Grand Prix Circuit in Johannesburg this past Sunday (25 August).

Moving through hundreds of festival goers, the Stig stealthily made his way to the track and got behind the wheel of an Alfa Romeo Giulia, before speeding off to do hot laps with a handful of media guests.

Series 27 of the world’s biggest motoring show will see the Stig and current host Chris Harris, being joined by England cricket legend Andrew ‘Freddie’ Flintoff and comedian Paddy McGuinness. Fans can expect the new presenter trio to tackle the fastest, hottest, toughest Top Gear challenges to date: pushing their cars, and themselves, to the very limits of endurance.