The top-rated ADSL and fibre ISPs in South Africa

Dan C

Honorary Master
How did cool ideas get so many votes, seeing that not even 1% of SA internet users can get Fibre...

InfidelGastro

Expert Member
You can't read much into those figures and should be taken with a pinch of salt. Cool Ideas, although highly rated, have such a miniscule market that it can't be taken seriously.

Tinuva

The Magician
You can't read much into those figures and should be taken with a pinch of salt. Cool Ideas, although highly rated, have such a miniscule market that it can't be taken seriously.
I disagree.
Coolideas is all about Quality over Quantity. The ratings reflect that.

InfidelGastro

Expert Member
I disagree.
Coolideas is all about Quality over Quantity. The ratings reflect that.
Those are the ratings of just the few people who voted on a quick and simple myBB poll. To get a true reflection, you need a lot more than that.

Tinuva

The Magician
Can they provide me with quality internet ?? Somehow I don't think so.
If you have a land line, they can. On ADSL you wont have your line with them but nothing stops you from buying their slowest speed Openserv FTTH data account and using it on your ADSL/VDSL line if you have one.

Tinuva

The Magician
Those are the ratings of just the few people who voted on a quick and simple myBB poll. To get a true reflection, you need a lot more than that.
Dont disagree with you, but I think its much harder to get great ratings from the mybb bunch of people.

InfidelGastro

Expert Member
Dont disagree with you, but I think its much harder to get great ratings from the mybb bunch of people.
Yeah, they do tend to be a bit more tech savvy but it wasn't a poll that could display any kind of creditable results. Anyway tech savvy folk also tend to be a bit more biased toward their "favourite techy stuff".