The Trinity: a Muslim perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbeardman

Executive Member
covering up an ulterior motive? your bias is showing unfortunately
Nah, you make endless comments in other places about white males and draw all sorts of identity-political conclusions. If Frank's posting habits elsewhere are fair game for consideration, then so are yours, and your posts follow a particular pattern.

FrankCastle has already stated that the koran is untranslatable, he has also said he has read the koran, and now wants to ask questions about the koran's position on an issue
Cool beans. But that doesn't explain why you have yet to actually respond meaningfully regarding Islam's views on the trinity.

but I'm the one with the ulterior motive
You've been given lots of opportunities to engage on the topic under debate on its merits, you've passed up every single one. The logical conclusion to draw is that your motivation lies elsewhere.

Gingerbeardman

Executive Member
you got mixed up, awww shame an honest mistake you say
surface
saturnz

Same number of letters in your names, 4 letters in common (s,a,ur), both 2 syllables, both with default avatars.

And hey look, an explicit assertion of being atheist on his part:

And hey look, here's the kind of race-baiting identity political nonsense I'm talking about:

So yes, honest mistake.

But don't worry, you're still a p###. :ROFL:

Gingerbeardman

Executive Member
when I used the term "honest", I was being sarcastic

and given that you apologised, and then proceeded to insult me again, your apology was far from sincere
Apology withdrawn, you don't deserve them.

Go sit on a drill and rotate.

Gingerbeardman

Executive Member
says Mr Mixed Up
A troll rejects a sincere apology with sarcasm and then uses the apology to further aggravate matters, yes.

And considering that there's no evidence of you havving contributed substantively to the topic at hand, it's actually very easy to see why anyone could confuse you two.

Carry on digging. :laugh:

saturnz

Honorary Master
A troll rejects a sincere apology with sarcasm and then uses the apology to further aggravate matters, yes.
your apology wasn't sincere to begin with

you came here trolling, only to realise you were trolling the wrong person

saturnz

Honorary Master
Yes it was.

And that makes the apology insincere how? But like I said, apology withdrawn, you've demonstrated that you don't deserve them.
an apology is a recognition of what you did wrong, you made assertions against me which you never withdrew, you only explained it as a "mix up"

Gingerbeardman

Executive Member
an apology is a recognition of what you did wrong, you made assertions against me which you never withdrew, you only explained it as a "mix up"
I don't withdraw the assertions insofar as they still apply to the person I thought I was talking to. I apologised for directing those sentiments towards you, which you then rejected with sarcasm. Go fsck yourself.

saturnz

Honorary Master
I don't withdraw the assertions insofar as they still apply to the person I thought I was talking to. I apologised for directing those sentiments towards you, which you then rejected with sarcasm. Go fsck yourself.
those posts are directed at me, they are still directed at me with none of them being edited

and which assertions are you referring to, all of them or some of them?

I didn't reject your apology, I just noted how convenient it was, but given how prickly you are, you took that to mean a rejection

Gingerbeardman

Executive Member
those posts are directed at me, they are still directed at me

and which assertions are you referring to, all of them or some of them?
Insofar as the majority of those posts comment on your behaviour in this thread, they still apply to you. You called me a troll for calling you out while thinking you were surface. That makes you a troll for calling out ol' Franky. I gave you multiple opportunities to actually comment on the issues being raised, because actually the topic does interest me and I really don't know enough about the subject one way or another. Instead you chose to stick to the personal stuff.

I didn't reject your apology, I just noted how convenient it was, but given how prickly you are, you took that to mean a rejection
Yup, that's what a sarcastic reply suggesting the apology is insincere tends to signal. I extended an olive branch and you decided to smack it out of my hand. Lesson learned, it won't happen again.

saturnz

Honorary Master
Yup, that's what a sarcastic reply suggesting the apology is insincere tends to signal. I extended an olive branch and you decided to smack it out of my hand. Lesson learned, it won't happen again.
and the posts are still unedited and directed at me

Status
Not open for further replies.