The Truth About Women's Rights In Islam

Shaheed

Banned
The Creation Of Eve - You Be The Judge

THE BIBLE SAYS:

(Genesis 2:7) God formed only a man: "...the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Realizing that he needed a helper (Genesis 2:18), God marched all of the animals past Adam (Genesis 2:19-20) looking for a suitable animal. Finding none suitable, God created Eve out of one of Adam's ribs.

THE QURAN SAYS:

"The Revelation of this Book is from Allah, the Exalted in Power, Full of Wisdom... He created you (all) from a single Person:... created, (out of it) of like nature his mate... and from them twain scattered (like seeds) countless men and women" (S. 39:1,6: S: 4:1).

Shaheed

Banned
Dress Code - Did You Guys Know?

I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God. (NIV, 1 Timothy 2:9-10)

Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to make themselves beautiful. (NIV, 1 Peter 3:2-5)

Mr TB

Banned
I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God. (NIV, 1 Timothy 2:9-10)

Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to make themselves beautiful. (NIV, 1 Peter 3:2-5)
SHAHEED,I indeed apologise for being rude it is actually senseless, between islam an christianity there are plenty of touching points. Our auditors are of your faith and i find them kind people, one of them i even shared my thoughts with concerning the bible... We didn't try to convert but to respect each other...

I will even go a bit further, i struggled with the idea what happen with those born in sin dying young, but the answer is simple I serve the Most Just God....
He is the MOST JUST GOD... he will not mess up will he?

Please note i am not debating or arguing just stating my view...

GamerGirl

Have you guys ever considered you're actually worshipping the same God, but the 2 books you follow that were written by men 'inspired by God'.

So do you follow the books or the God?

Mr TB

Banned
Have you guys ever considered you're actually worshipping the same God, but the 2 books you follow that were written by men 'inspired by God'.

So do you follow the books or the God?
Shaheed forgive her, her shortsighted comment. It seems that way but we differ in the way we approach god. If you notice the feet of Daniel's image is of iron and clay, two substances that do not mix, just as islam and christianity will not be one...

GamerGirl

Shaheed forgive her, her shortsighted comment. It seems that way but we differ in the way we approach god. If you notice the feet of Daniel's image is of iron and clay, two substances that do not mix, just as islam and christianity will not be one...

Oh sorry, let me place on those Rose coloured glasses you're wearing, and hopfully I will be able to 'see' what you see....
but from my 'shortsighted' position, I simply see 2 boys in a garden with their pants down each shouting louder at the other 'Mine's Bigger' no 'Mine's BIgger'...

I was just hoping to enlighten you both to the concept that you're following a book, words written down by men, and that the God you both love and worship is possibly the same God?

Look up from your book and look to the horizon...

Gunny

Expert Member
Shaheed I just want to point out that a couple of post here quoting the book you worship so much has proved that Muslim women have less rights than men and you agreed to it by saying that you follow the words in the book so this thread is over.

Mr TB

Banned
Oh sorry, let me place on those Rose coloured glasses you're wearing, and hopfully I will be able to 'see' what you see....
but from my 'shortsighted' position, I simply see 2 boys in a garden with their pants down each shouting louder at the other 'Mine's Bigger' no 'Mine's BIgger'...

I was just hoping to enlighten you both to the concept that you're following a book, words written down by men, and that the God you both love and worship is possibly the same God?

Look up from your book and look to the horizon...
Nope sis you will not inspire the war of words you are looking for...

Gunny

Expert Member
GamerGirl

Muslims get indoctrinated to convert everyone to Islam and Christians are indoctrinated to convert the world to Christianity so middle ground will never happen.

Mr TB

Banned
i'm NOT inspiring words of war, Im trying to find peace between your two religions...
With all respect to Shaheed, let me explain the reason why there will be no peace... the centre of this "war" is in the middle east and it is between Israel and the Palestinians... If you understand Abraham was promised seed like sands of the sea... ISAAC and ISMAEL both blessed filling the earth but they will not see eye to eye... leading to the final war armegadon... Only an opinion from my side Shaheed, not trying to insult...

GamerGirl

GamerGirl

Muslims get indoctrinated to convert everyone to Islam and Christians are indoctrinated to convert the world to Christianity so middle ground will never happen.
haha! Good point! was worth a shot though, huh? :D

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
Read Deut 6v4 and 5, what is that any different from your quote? Written about 1000 yearlier than the qu'ran, did your prophet with all due respect copy the bible?
Yes, Muhammad badly attempted to copy the bible and the torah.

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
GamerGirl

Apparently neither of the sky gods can tolerate each other.

Mr TB

Banned
SHAHEED please do not react to childish gibbirish, they are trying to provoke us and we should not adhere, they will pay a dear price for their unrepentant attitude... We can only forgive them for their ignorant actions.

Gunny

Expert Member
They both believe theirs is the one and only supreme being so logicaly its same being they worshiping. Or one religion is wrong one and only supreme being is either god or allah so either one or the other entire religion is going to end up in eternal damnation.What i find ironic is that both religions do not condone idol worship but both worship idols Christians worship the statue of Mary and Je sus on a a cross (focal point in most churches) and Muslims worship a rock.

Last edited:

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
SHAHEED please do not react to childish gibbirish, they are trying to provoke us and we should not adhere, they will pay a dear price for their unrepentant attitude... We can only forgive them for their ignorant actions.
Actually, its my truthful perception. Both are "sky gods"... well actually Allah started off as a moon god, and kinda worked his way up from there. Why am I responding to you? *smacks himself*

bk.ru

They both believe theirs is the one and only supreme being so logicaly its same being they worshiping. Or one religion is wrong one and only supreme being is either god or alluh so either one or the other entire religion is going to end up in eternal damnation.What i find ironic is that both religions do not condone idol worship but both worship idols Christians worship the statue of Mary and Je sus on a a cross (focal point in most churches) and Muslims worship a rock.
This is actually a really good point. At first christianity was not allowed symbols, as per the decree`s at the first council of nicea. It was only at the second council of nicea that they agreed to bring symbols back. For a while it was a show down between the sign of venus/ankth/crucifiction and the pentagram.

An emperor and his wife debated about which symbol should be used, the wife wanted the pentagram, and the husband wanted the ankth. They had a big argument about this, and the end result of it, was the pentagram was deemed evil out of a husbands spite.

Skeptik

Banned
GamerGirl

The difference is once again quite stark..

Go to Saudi Arabia and try to convert some people to Christianity (assuming they allow a Bible in).

Go to the US/UK/SA/AUS/EUROPE/RUSSIA and try to convert to Islam.

Vote now and tell me which one goes to jail.:mad:

nthdimension

Those countires are where former Christian countries were in the past. Perhaps in time they too will reform once the religious lunatics are removed from power. And let's not pretend there isn't a contingent of Christians who would love to regain power and start killing off anyone who does not follow the dictates of their religion as they see it.