The Truth About Women's Rights In Islam

SuperAntMD

Expert Member
THE BIBLE SAYS:

(Genesis 2:7) God formed only a man: "...the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Realizing that he needed a helper (Genesis 2:18), God marched all of the animals past Adam (Genesis 2:19-20) looking for a suitable animal. Finding none suitable, God created Eve out of one of Adam's ribs.
Stick to what you know please. Actually, and I quote, the Bible (Genesis 2:19-20) reads: "And out of the ground the lord formed every beast of the field, and every bird of the air; and brought them to the man to see what he would call them; and whatever the man called every living creature that was its name. And the man gave names to all the birds of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for man there was not found a match"

Your quotes are nothing near the original text, there is pure embellishment at places just to make your point. If you insist on dragging your own name through the mud please refrain from dragging ALL the "holy scriptures" with you.

This debate ended on page one. You can not prove that Islam is tolerant of women by quoting other peoples scriptures and saying "look my g-d is better then yours."

You claimed that islam is fair to women. It was rebutted by people (including yourself) saying look at the muslim countries and how badly they treat women. You then said but that is not allowed in the religion. Which was proved several times to be rubbish with numerous quotes showing how it is in your religion.

At this point you began saying "but thats the word of g-d" and "but your religion says it too". Neither of which points show how islam is tolerant of women having equal rights.

It was pointed out to you that although there are nefarious quotes in both the old testament and the new testament, modern Jews and Christians don't behave like that which obviously makes Islam, by your own admission, the only of the three abrahamic religions to infact still treat women like property.

I wish this thread would be closed. Stick a fork in it, cos its done.

Necuno

Court Jester
g.od this and g.od that. g.od says and g.od writen in his word this or no no he
has written that but actually he is (or she) is saying this, but we believe it so
and not that.

what a laugh...

i wonder what g.od or g.od(s) are thinking about this race called humans
on the tiny spec in the universe - earth. constantly at each others necks
about who believes what, who's g.od is better than the others or
who actually knows the 'truth'.

my 2.99c

They both believe theirs is the one and only supreme being so logicaly its same being they worshiping. Or one religion is wrong one and only supreme being is either god or allah so either one or the other entire religion is going to end up in eternal damnation.What i find ironic is that both religions do not condone idol worship but both worship idols Christians worship the statue of Mary and Je sus on a a cross (focal point in most churches) and Muslims worship a rock.

worship idols Christians worship the statue of Mary and Je sus on a a cross (focal point in most churches)

...mmm... just shows your lack of knowledge concerning christianity...