The Truth Shall Land You In Jail

krycor

Honorary Master
Please don't link-drop. Include at least a one sentence description of the story in your OP.

Edit: TL;DR
I'm begining to think the forum people needs to make a new topic "option" that automatically pulls in news/article and then places comment as a 2nd post.

I guess they can try and do it semi-automated manner for now.. i.e. if 1st post contains quote +/- link, place any other items in a 2nd post. the pulling of an article from a url may be problematic legally.

[XC] Oj101

Expert Member

Aquila ka Hecate

Expert Member
Well, this is SA and here and I can still say it. So they will just have to live with it. :laugh:
Well... I had my long-time Twitter account permanently banned for referring to a transwoman as 'he' - even though he goes by his male name half the time.
So they can do that, yes.

Flanders

Honorary Master
Well... I had my long-time Twitter account permanently banned for referring to a transwoman as 'he' - even though he goes by his male name half the time.
So they can do that, yes.
They call it 'deadnaming'. Depending on your hue, a worse offense than calling for genocide.

HennieWelkom

Jesus, I tell you if this happened to me, I would sue the police for harassment like you would not believe. Keep me in a cell for 7 hours because I called someone a HE on the internet... **** OFF!!!

yebocan

Executive Member
She is also alleged to have used accounts in two names to 'harass, defame, and publish derogatory and defamatory tweets' about Miss Hayden, including referring to her as male, stating she was 'racist, xenophobic and a crook' and mocking her as a 'fake lawyer'.
So case of trolling...? using two accounts...? maybe be a mother and not an online warrior next time.

HennieWelkom

So case of trolling...? using two accounts...? maybe be a mother and not an online warrior next time.
Have these people viewed 4chan before? Their heads would probably explode with outrage. I have trolled worst myself on this board.