The Truth Shall Land You In Jail

Emjay

Executive Member
Xler's children

Also why are the children mentioned constantly as if it's such a huge deal that this woman bravely laid on her back and shat out 2 brats
Not only are you stupid, you are disgusting too. I hope you don't tell your mother that she is nothing special for shitting you out.

Last edited:

STS

Mafia Detective
I tried googling for the tweets but could not find them, does anybody have a link to them or a photo of them? It's possible that she was imprisoned for it but it could also be dramatized and have been in relation to something else that was said.

edit: Found the arrested woman's twitter: https://twitter.com/bustedwench?lang=en
edit2: Found the transgender person's twitter too: https://twitter.com/flyinglawyer73?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

edit3: She was not contacted for her version of events either -
This was the most likely reason, I don't think you can be arrested for being a troll just yet, but you can get arrested for threatening/harassing someone:

Last edited:

Sollie

Expert Member
I tried googling for the tweets but could not find them, does anybody have a link to them or a photo of them? It's possible that she was imprisoned for it but it could also be dramatized and have been in relation to something else that was said.

edit: Found the arrested woman's twitter: https://twitter.com/bustedwench?lang=en
edit2: Found the transgender person's twitter too: https://twitter.com/flyinglawyer73?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

This was the most likely reason, I don't think you can be arrested for being a troll just yet, but you can get arrested for threatening/harassing someone:
"Charlie Chaplin eyebrows" shall not be named?

lunch

Not only are you stupid, you are disgusting too. I hope you don't tell your mother that she is nothing special for shitting you out.
Thanks for this totally original opinion I'll be sure to take it into account right quick.. Now go ask your wife's boyfriend for permission to post on tweeter about how an internet stranger totally offended you today with mean words

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill

Indeed. Not just for 'calling her a man'. :rolleyes:

High Court papers obtained by The Mail on Sunday detail how Mrs Scottow is accused of a 'campaign of targeted harassment' against Miss Hayden, allegedly motivated by her 'status as a transgender woman'.
Standard conservative media for you. Lie to feed the grievance narrative. ;)

Indeed. Not just for 'calling her a man'. :rolleyes:

Standard conservative media for you. Lie to feed the grievance narrative. ;)
Stephanie Hayden is a prolific troller, trying to get people kicked off Twitter for articulating the fact that a male is not a female.

He has even tried attacking himself but was discovered trolling himself from his own phone.
Stephanie (Anthony) Hayden is a nasty piece of work.
And I wouldn't call the radfems (and other "normal" people ) calling Hayden out "Conservative", even if this was picked up by some right-leaning newspapers.
From the Times article:
Graham Linehan, the Bafta award-winning comedy writer, said he would not stop voicing his concerns in the debate over transgender rights, after personal details and addresses linked to his wife’s company were tweeted by Stephanie Hayden, an activist with a history of threatening Twitter users with legal action, and reporting them to police if they disagree with her views on gender. Publishing such details online is known as doxxing.

This week she reported Mr Linehan to Norfolk constabulary for “transphobic harassment”, after he shared a post with his 672,000 followers that included details of Ms Hayden’s various aliases, examples of her conduct online and financial history. The scriptwriter said he shared the details because he believed Ms Hayden to be “a dangerous troll. I believe it’s important to shine a light on people like that because they are harming women and transwomen”.

Ms Hayden, 45, an activist from Leeds previously known as Tony Halliday and Steven Hayden, claims to be a lawyer but is not recognised by any professional legal body.

She has previously accused Sussex University of being a “temple of transgender hate” and supported the campaign to oust female academics if they challenged transgender orthodoxy. She was also among the activists who pressurised a billboard company this week to remove a poster in Liverpool, which said the dictionary definition of “woman” was an “adult human female” because it was offensive.

When a transsexual solicitor challenged Ms Hayden, who graduated with a law degree from Birkbeck, University of London, to prove her professional credentials, she made allegations of hate crime to West Yorkshire Police.

Mr Linehan, 50, claimed Ms Hayden posted details of his wife’s company, and published them online, in retaliation for sharing details of her background.
I have witnessed a lot of this myself on Twitter - I would never stoop to calling Hayden the "victim", unless "professional victim" is what is meant.

Zoomzoom

Expert Member
Wow it is good to know that there is a point at which sexist behaviour gets to you.

However that one I just ignore. It is so absolutely stupid that it is not worth even trying to educate that sorry mouth-breathing excuse for a man. It's the ones that are borderline sexist that are educateable.

Cr419

Executive Member
Wow it is good to know that there is a point at which sexist behaviour gets to you.

However that one I just ignore. It is so absolutely stupid that it is not worth even trying to educate that sorry mouth-breathing excuse for a manchild . It's the ones that are borderline sexist that are educateable.
Ftfy

Emjay

Executive Member
Thanks for this totally original opinion I'll be sure to take it into account right quick.. Now go ask your wife's boyfriend for permission to post on tweeter about how an internet stranger totally offended you today with mean words
Try again. I am female, ass-hat.

Last edited:

STS

Mafia Detective
Stephanie Hayden is a prolific troller, trying to get people kicked off Twitter for articulating the fact that a male is not a female.

He has even tried attacking himself but was discovered trolling himself from his own phone.
Stephanie (Anthony) Hayden is a nasty piece of work.
And I wouldn't call the radfems (and other "normal" people ) calling Hayden out "Conservative", even if this was picked up by some right-leaning newspapers.
From the Times article:

I have witnessed a lot of this myself on Twitter - I would never stoop to calling Hayden the "victim", unless "professional victim" is what is meant.
Say that is true tho, nobody can be kicked off of twitter if they do not 1.) engage with them or 2.) respond in a civil manner. Blaming somebody for getting us banned or thrown in prison is victim blaming.

Even if they are a "professional victims", there is a serious problem in how people respond to them and others on twitter that places them in a sympathetic light. no other conservatives are putting the troublemakers in their place, so it creates the perception that they are for it or encouraging it.

Also, just from my 1 hour stroll on twitter yesterday, I noticed a lot of people referring to themselves as Radfem proudly - it seems some feminists are against transgender people because they still perceive them as men(from what I saw browsing yesterday)

Edit: I mean professional victim or not, are messages like this justified? and what does this do for the "professional victim" image?

1549951754385.png

Say that is true tho, nobody can be kicked off of twitter if they do not 1.) engage with them or 2.) respond in a civil manner. Blaming somebody for getting us banned or thrown in prison is victim blaming.

Even if they are a "professional victims", there is a serious problem in how people respond to them and others on twitter that places them in a sympathetic light. no other conservatives are putting the troublemakers in their place, so it creates the perception that they are for it or encouraging it.

Also, just from my 1 hour stroll on twitter yesterday, I noticed a lot of people referring to themselves as Radfem proudly - it seems some feminists are against transgender people because they still perceive them as men(from what I saw browsing yesterday)

I was kicked off Twitter for stating in my reply to another person that Jonathan Yaniv (the name he goes by most of the time) is a litigious man. Permanently banned for that. And I'm not the only one.
No radfems are "against transgender people" . They are against males invading female spaces including prisons, taking female places in political lists and in sports.
Radfems (and most people with half a brain) are also opposed to the medicalisation and mutliation of childrens' bodies.