The TVs Netflix recommends for 2019

Jamie McKane

MyBroadband Journalist
Super Moderator
The TVs Netflix recommends for 2019

Netflix has published its list of recommended TVs for 2019, detailing which TVs you should be using to enjoy the best experience possible on the streaming platform.

The company publishes its list every year, based on certain citeria which ensure that the models listed deliver an impressive Netflix experience.

Nithan15

Expert Member
Thats nice Netflix..

Something tells me that those TV's are out of reach for 99% of the people in this country.
My TV made the cut :laugh::laugh: only because Samsung replaced my old TV under warranty I would have never paid the R49 999.99 asking price for it - aint no one got time for that.

Nithan15

Expert Member
Using a PS3 and a full HD projector in my bedroom and still works fine no issues just like the tv app however no 4K HDR HLG contents. No lag or other issue.

Honey Badger

Honorary Master
Thats nice Netflix..

Something tells me that those TV's are out of reach for 99% of the people in this country.
That might be, but if you look at the criteria, all SmartTV's conform to those (to my knowledge at least)

Marius Flash

Expert Member
I will just use my Dell laptop connected to my projector, works just fine - Thanks Netflix for the recommendation though.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Next can we please get an article on what TV's DSTV and Showmax recommend.

:D

Nithan15

Expert Member
Come to think of it. :ROFL:

Hisense has a Netflix button on the remote as well.
So has Samsung , as well as an Amazon prime and a www button - I guess too many people could find it using the old fashioned way :laugh: