The UNISA thread

randomgamer

Anyone who's done an honours in computing (98908), how did you do your registration? 3 courses + a research module for each of the 2 years?

@Sinbad

ExoticAllurer

Hi guys,

I am experiencing an Invalid Credentials error.

I have reset the password half dozen times already. It only works on myLife and not on myUnisa.

Am I missing something here?

gerritcar

Hi guys,

I am experiencing an Invalid Credentials error.

I have reset the password half dozen times already. It only works on myLife and not on myUnisa.

Am I missing something here?
I've also been getting this error when trying to log in - maybe the devs are locking people out because of the load on the servers. Eish...

Filosofer

Went to Dischem Canal Walk with R1000 worth of vouchers and my total came to R993. They gave me R7 change in cash. That's never happened before

Shaun108

Executive Member
Registered successfully yesterday. Thank God because today the site is down due to maintenance.

Sad note - they changed one of my compulsory modules from a semester module to a year module. Guess I'll be finishing in Dec instead of June.

gerritcar

I registered on Thursday but my modules haven't been loaded yet. I know it usually takes some time but I've never experienced such a long delay. Is anyone else also experiencing this?

luftwalk

Hey friends.
When does myModules get updated? When i click on it, it just redirects to the home screen. First year, registered on thursday.

Old_Liver

If anyone is looking for the textbooks for UNISA's BSc Computing degree, I have most them.

Some digital, some physical.

Filosofer

Hey friends.
When does myModules get updated? When i click on it, it just redirects to the home screen. First year, registered on thursday.
You can definitely find study guides for your modules on Telegram, and if you're lucky you can also find the tutorial letters for 2020.

luftwalk

On the telegram groups they say it could take until the end of registrations (myModules), quite odd.
My study things have been posted to sapo.. no tracking number yet though, any experience with how long that usually takes?