The UNISA thread

Kano

I would like some clarity on the January/February exam results.

I am currently awaiting my exam results for honours modules and the date of release for the results are on 27 March 2020.

The closing date for honours registration is 7 March 2020.

What happens if I need to re-register a module?

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I would like some clarity on the January/February exam results.

I am currently awaiting my exam results for honours modules and the date of release for the results are on 27 March 2020.

The closing date for honours registration is 7 March 2020.

What happens if I need to re-register a module?
My wife wrote her last Honours exam on 28 October.
Degree still not audited, still shows as final year student, two modules still appear on the myModules page. They are a joke.

Nimz

Expert Member
My qualification is still showing as final year student - not audited, yet others have received their graduation details.

So damn frustrating as I cannot apply for new positions without even a proper statement of results showing i've completed the qualification.

Will be emailing the Dean as my last resort

Kano

My wife wrote her last Honours exam on 28 October.
Degree still not audited, still shows as final year student, two modules still appear on the myModules page. They are a joke.
On their facebook page there are many students that are waiting to be audited. Try emailing the relevant departments to get a response.

Urist

Expert Member
Goddamnit, exam dates extended, made plans for end of june.... Anyone know if it's possible to write one of your exams at a different venue?

Last edited:

Nimz

Expert Member
Just to confirm, is this the email address for the Dean of UNISA?

zunguli@unisa.ac.za

Is there anyone higher up than this? I'm receiving no joy, even after visiting a campus today.

AzureDragonZ

Just to confirm, is this the email address for the Dean of UNISA?

zunguli@unisa.ac.za

Is there anyone higher up than this? I'm receiving no joy, even after visiting a campus today.
I don't know who else you can contact. However UNISA said that all the audits should be done by Friday, so there's still time.

Maybe complain on their Facebook posts and see if that will help. I got my audit done on the same day I posted on their page.

As1974a

Did anybody receive confirmations of registration for this year. My daughter registered for Honours year 2 but has not received confirmation. we understood these would have be done after registration closing date, which was extended but nothing yet. No reply to emails or answering calls to any numbers for that matter. Reg fee was also paid in time.

Mokgaga

Did anybody receive confirmations of registration for this year. My daughter registered for Honours year 2 but has not received confirmation. we understood these would have be done after registration closing date, which was extended but nothing yet. No reply to emails or answering calls to any numbers for that matter. Reg fee was also paid in time.
im also waiting for confirmation of registration for hons. closing date for hon is 7 Mar. i might go to Unisa sunnyside on sat 7 Mar if i don't hear anything from Unisa before then...

NOReilly

Hi there,

Is anyone else experiencing issues logging in to MyUnisa today?

I keep getting "Invalid Credentials" after putting in my correct username & password.

Please can someone tell me if there is a problem on their side?

Thank you

Filosofer

Hi there,

Is anyone else experiencing issues logging in to MyUnisa today?

I keep getting "Invalid Credentials" after putting in my correct username & password.

Please can someone tell me if there is a problem on their side?

Thank you
I was getting that same error yesterday. Seems to working fine for me now

Kano

Can anyone on here check if the Unisa online library is working?

I cannot access the e-resources for journal articles. When I click on a database for journal articles it asks for my login details and after entering my username and password it gives an error to login.

Arandompeer

I'm trying to access the credit card payment page but nothing seems to be loading.Anyone else experienced this? I've been trying for a week now.