The utter absurdity of what you can and cannot buy in shops

ambroseg1

Honorary Master
A few of us neighbours are now wondering about the condition of our pavements. I am going to cut the grass this afternoon inside my property. I need the exercise and besides it is shower day today.
Are we not allowed to mow the lawns in front of our properties?

Rip Shredd

Thought I was going to start a vegetable garden. Went to my local spar and seeds aren't for sale.

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
Surely there is some official government channel where the list of what you can and can't buy can be appealed?

Surely....

Randhir

Honorary Master
If you still want cigs tomorrow i may be able to organise a couple of packets of marlborough Paid 45 each for them . going to glenwood spar tomorrow ..
Serious? Can't find anything in Durban North.

Solarion

Honorary Master
Deny protection to HIV riddled 3rd world countries.

Somebody seems quite eager to scratch genocide off of their bucket list.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
I've discovered that I have a new lock-down flatmate :cautious:. Anyone noticed whether pest traps/bait can be purchased from their local shops? I get the sense that it isn't going to be considered essential and I'll have to pony up for a pest removal service.
1585716370787.png

pinball wizard

Honorary Master
Not sure if srs?
The pavement (road reserve) is the council's property, not yours. It will be considered a violation if you leave your property boundary to do anything other than shop for essentials or procure emergency medical treatment.

What part of Adolf Cele's words didn't you understand?

What I mean is you can probably mow the pavement, but if the Brownshirt thugs see you, it might be a different story.