The Workout and Fitness Thread

RunningFromFat

Expert Member
I've never used pre-workout. Just my whey protein, perhaps that's why I'm always 16% body fat...

ajules

Expert Member
This is my progress so far on my initial goal for the year which was to put on 4kg of muscle and lose 4kg fat.Have put on 6kg this year and I reckon 80% of it is muscle.Now just need to lose 5kg of fat in 2 months.
Body fat% is a little flattering and I’m probably closer to 20%.Strength is progressing well but have stalled somewhat on deadlifts.
0f706bca4fa29db50f94bf980b281047.jpg

Meister-Man

Expert Member
This is my progress so far on my initial goal for the year which was to put on 4kg of muscle and lose 4kg fat.Have put on 6kg this year and I reckon 80% of it is muscle.Now just need to lose 5kg of fat in 2 months.
Body fat% is a little flattering and I’m probably closer to 20%.Strength is progressing well but have stalled somewhat on deadlifts.
0f706bca4fa29db50f94bf980b281047.jpg
Awesome stuff.
Goodluck with your cut, remember to keep training intensity up and protein reasonably high as well. The last thing you want is to lose a chunk of your new hard earned muscle.

RunningFromFat

Expert Member
Haven't done an indoor run in quite a while! Running on the treadmill *almost* feels like cheating ;)
Nice but I don't trust readings from treadmills. Example: You put your watch on indoor run and put a specific speed on the treadmill, results differ quite a bit. Plus it's technically cheating if you don't change elevation, but treadmill running is convenient and good for injury prevention imo.

OnlyOneKenobi

Nice but I don't trust readings from treadmills. Example: You put your watch on indoor run and put a specific speed on the treadmill, results differ quite a bit. Plus it's technically cheating if you don't change elevation, but treadmill running is convenient and good for injury prevention imo.
Those readings are from my watch... and I did change up the elevation a bit. :)

I only used the treadmill yesterday because the weather was so miserable... but it was interesting to see the improvement from when I'd used it last.

InvisibleJim

Expert Member
1636192852201.png

Zombie Dash with my daughter at Taroko Trail Park this morning. have strained my calf muscle somehow and not been able to run on it the last couple of weeks so was more like a Zombie Hobble in my case! luckily most Zombies aren't that fast.