THE world could come to an explosive end on January 22

ekske1

Expert Member
'Doomsday is NEAR' Bible expert makes apocalyptic Blood Moon prophecy for NEXT month

This startling claim is based on an age-old prediction known as the Blood Moon prophecy.

The bizarre Blood Moon gained cult status thanks to an apocalyptic quote from the Biblical book of Joel, which reads: “The sun will turn into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes.”

And spreading news of the end of days is Pastor Paul Begley – an Evangelical preacher who believes the end is nigh.

Speaking to his army of doomsday believers online, Pastor Paul said: “Obviously, these apocalyptic signs in the Heavens are pointing to a catastrophic event on the horizon.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/we...cy-super-blood-moon-apocalypse-doomsday-video
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weir...-blood-moon-prophecy-end-of-the-world-January

ArtyLoop

Expert Member
Mayan calendar BS is over, the flat earthers and Mayan followers need a new thing to get all gaga about

ArtyLoop

Expert Member
Have you ever been to a church? I have long ago (long story)
They claim every Sunday... "Oh people, the end is near.. the lord is going to wipeth the Earth of all the evil and bad"
Me is still waiting... not one shred of evidence that its coming to pass... they've been going on like this throughout my lifetime.

smkungfu

Have you ever been to a church? I have long ago (long story)
They claim every Sunday... "Oh people, the end is near.. the lord is going to wipeth the Earth of all the evil and bad"
Me is still waiting... not one shred of evidence that its coming to pass... they've been going on like this throughout my lifetime.
You be going to crazy churches. I've been going all my life and never heard anyone preach this.

Zoomzoom

Expert Member
Millennial movements are an interesting phenomenon that proliferate around the turn of the century. We are only 19 years post and they are persistent in their beliefs.