THE world could come to an explosive end on January 22

rietrot

Honorary Master
Have you ever been to a church? I have long ago (long story)
They claim every Sunday... "Oh people, the end is near.. the lord is going to wipeth the Earth of all the evil and bad"
Me is still waiting... not one shred of evidence that its coming to pass... they've been going on like this throughout my lifetime.
What kind of churches do you guys go to? Stay away from the cults that's under a tent/tree in someone's back yard where people gets sprayed with doom and then you won't be as confused about Christianity.

ArtyLoop

Expert Member
What kind of churches do you guys go to? Stay away from the cults that's under a tent/tree in someone's back yard where people gets sprayed with doom and then you won't be as confused about Christianity.
I was asked to accompany someone that time, its one of those happy clappy churches, you know with the band (that looks like they have a full recording studio in there).
The preacher liked to shout, he liked to tell us the end is near and called me a "fornicator" because I happen to enjoy rumpy pumpy, a lot

But according to which time zone? Will the ex-saffers in Arsetralia kick the bucket first? Meaning @Visser will have almost a whole extra day to chill in the PanamaC anal?

Prawnapple

I just asked my buddy in Thailand to let me know how it goes, being several hours ahead and such.

rietrot

Honorary Master
I just asked my buddy in Thailand to let me know how it goes, being several hours ahead and such.
Why would it follow time zones and not just happen all at once. Do you think a real extinction level event like a meteor hitting us would wait for your friend in Thailand?

Prawnapple

Why would it follow time zones and not just happen all at once. Do you think a real extinction level event like a meteor hitting us would wait for your friend in Thailand?
Lol Riet. It's probably a good time to mention I don't believe in any of this end of the world stuff