THE world could come to an explosive end on January 22

Arksun

Expert Member
Cool story bro.

If only there was a way to monetize all of this.
There is. Draw up a contract and offer these people R100k for their houses. They get the money right away, but still get to live in their houses until the day of the apocalypse. The day after, when everyone is dead, the houses legally become yours. Big win for them. They get R100k immediately AND still get to keep their houses until they die. Only thing is the day after the date of the apocalypse, the world is still spinning, everyone is still alive and you're now the legal owner of millions in property.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
So are we dead yet? I still have DVDs from Blockbusters and wondering if I should return them or not.

Temujin

Executive Member
Sorry, guys. Regrettably I'll have to give this year's End Of The World event a miss. I have a big dinner on the following Saturday and can't miss that. Please go ahead without me.
Always has to be one sticking his spanner in the works... now we have to postpone it again... if this doesn't happen, its all your fault /flipsdesk

ShaunyCT

Its not coming... unless..................... its the................................. anti-Christ............ oooooohhhh

ISP cash cow

Executive Member
Well at least Theresa May will be happy, she doesn't have a deadline anymore to get a deal for Brexit.

Slootvreter

Honorary Master
What kind of churches do you guys go to? Stay away from the cults that's under a tent/tree in someone's back yard where people gets sprayed with doom and then you won't be as confused about Christianity.
Kack man, there are books and books trying to explain the bible to people. It's not as straight forward as you make it out to be :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Goosfrabba

22nd? So glad I get paid on the 20th. A month of work with no pay would really suck

rambo919

Expert Member
Matthew 24:36: But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
Seems straight forward enough, even the bible calls predicting the date stupid.