THE world could come to an explosive end on January 22

R4ziel

Expert Member
Do we have a time that it is going to happen, if its in the morning i'm not going to work for sure, if its the afternoon I might as well get a cup of coffee at work first XD

R4ziel

Expert Member
Sooooooo, when is this happening? Would we get a bit of a warning or will the world just explode and were done?

Imagine this was just something someone thought up and it was actually more of a hoax. But no, this can't be, these people are always so sane and rational, they wouldn't just think up the end of the world for attention right?

OCP

Expert Member
Sooooooo, when is this happening? Would we get a bit of a warning or will the world just explode and were done?

Imagine this was just something someone thought up and it was actually more of a hoax. But no, this can't be, these people are always so sane and rational, they wouldn't just think up the end of the world for attention right?
Timezone would also have helped as Aus should be gone already....
Can\t wait for something exciting to happen today though :)

Chuckmyster

Executive Member
That blood moon rise last night at 8:15pm was beautiful coming up over the Hottentots Holland mountains. I was in the cable car coming down watching it. Everyone took photos with their cameras but you just cannot capture that beauty.
So much for the end of the world

walterl

Expert Member
That blood moon rise last night at 8:15pm was beautiful coming up over the Hottentots Holland mountains. I was in the cable car coming down watching it. Everyone took photos with their cameras but you just cannot capture that beauty.
So much for the end of the world

You do know that the actual Blood Moon happened Monday morning our time? Not Monday evening?