The World isnt meant to live together as 1

The Cosmos

Executive Member
You're talking about history, not preserving cultural practices. Obviously I would tell them what I know of our history. Should I then go back through our ancestry and declare we are Vikings, so from now on we are going to do only things Vikings would do? Our nice pure Viking culture has been sullied by these outside influences all these centuries.

But you have avoided the questions.
How far back are we to go in preserving a culture?
Do you really think your culture was formed in its current form, in a vacuum?

To cling to whatever happens to be current cultural practices is cling to an illusion that these practices came about with no outside influence.

Do you enforce the caste system?
You are completely missing the point. The point of discussion is racial integration. You completely destroy what and who you are, if you go over the boundries with regards to race mixing.

noxibox

Honorary Master
Should the Australians go back to Ireland? And black Australians to Australia?

Perhaps the Chinese should go home to China, but shouldn't the various peoples that make up what we today call the Chinese also go back to their respective homelands?

I suppose the Canadians should go back to France and England.

Americans will have to go back to several different countries. And the Native Americans should probably go back to Asia.

White South Africans will also have to return to Europe and England. Black South Africans will have to go north from whence they came. Back to India with the Indians.

All of you go home please, the San don't like your food and TV. And you dress funny.

Last edited:

Nanfeishen

Executive Member
I would advocate massive inter-breeding between all cultures and races, creating a non racial ,all same colour, non cultural society.
This would after a few generations totally eliminate the problems created by race, and cultures.

JK8

Banned
I would advocate massive inter-breeding between all cultures and races, creating a non racial ,all same colour, non cultural society.
This would after a few generations totally eliminate the problems created by race, and cultures.
Its already started.:)