The world's first ten iPhone 3G owners

dghough91

hehe. It's a wonderful feeling - I got mine a few hrs ago which means I was among the first. Typing this post from it - great device.

HiMyNameIs

Waiting 1 week in NYC for it? Excessive If you ask me, Its turned into this movement:cool:

Just_Ice

Executive Member
hehe. It's a wonderful feeling - I got mine a few hrs ago which means I was among the first. Typing this post from it - great device.
I was about to say you are talking complete rubbish, then I realised you live in 1st world australia. I think I should not call 1st world citizens names. I will refrain till you live in stellenbosch. Enjoy your iphone :D

d0b33

Honorary Master

I will update my iphone1 to 2.0 and pretend it's the 3G iPhone to console myself...

LazyLion

King of de Jungle

sand_man

Honorary Master
jeez... it's a freakin phone... and not a particularly amazing one either! :sick:
Why all the fuss... it is not like it a cure for cancer or something?
Did we put up a pic of the first ten people to own the new BMW X5? :confused:
hahaha... Couldn't agree more, more Apple marketing!!!! The best marketing company in the world, Apple is and their products are okay...:rolleyes:

waynegohl

Ancient Astronaut
jeez... it's a freakin phone... and not a particularly amazing one either! :sick:

Why all the fuss... it is not like it a cure for cancer or something?

Did we put up a pic of the first ten people to own the new BMW X5? :confused:

it can't cure cancer????? i gonna upgrade my ALCATEL ONE-TOUCH EASY.

adamr

Executive Member
true ... 'I am the first person in the world to own an iphone'... So what! Its just a phone! Lol, people these days ... Are we suppose to worship these people. I think they idiots for waiting a week to buy a damn phone. Dont they have work?

Last edited: