The worst online passwords you can use

the_lobe

They forgot "love", "secret", "sex" and "god". System operators love to use "god", it's a whole male ego thing.

moklet

Expert Member
Glad I am using an 15 character password on most sites not consisting of a dictionary word

dabbler

Expert Member
I'm so sick and tired of resetting my bosses password :(. He keeps forgetting getting his as the IT requirement is monthly change of passwords.

defcomk

15 Chars long Made up Words Number after each Third Letter eg ultimate pass = qqq1qQq1qQq1qqq

Jagtiger

Expert Member
They forgot "love", "secret", "sex" and "god". System operators love to use "god", it's a whole male ego thing.

Password based on any dictionary word is bad idea. Hacking program may try all possible words in few languages instead of plain brute force attacking.

TJ99

Honorary Master
Whew, VET_TIETE123 isn't on the list yet. Dodged a bullet there.

ichigo

Executive Member
For normal sites like these or junk emails I use similar passwords, but for my special emails and game accounts I use a mix of numbers and letters which is 10 or more letters long.

Always used short passwords until my wow account got hacked :D

Darksoul

i alwayz use afqikaanz passwordz lets c them cqack my venicular

Necuno

Court Jester
The worst online passwords you can use

If your password is in the list of worst passwords to use, it is time to change it now

Here is a funny thought... how secure is your work password? Testing the theory before I found that some of the biggest naysayers of stupid passwords was actually using things like chesterfield1 for month A and then chesterfield2 for month B and so on.

Everyones-a-Wally

Honorary Master
p103nyz@nsh@b31h1p5d@m51@mb3rg3ntuttr1b3ntut15h3r3numhum5ku11@ndhuck13b3db@hb@h
Nope, mine isn't on the list, safe for now ROFL

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Most people are clueless regarding password security.

You know how many times I have guessed people passwords correctly (especially woman) that use their pets or kids names :D

Everyones-a-Wally

Honorary Master
Most people are clueless regarding password security.

You know how many times I have guessed people passwords correctly (especially woman) that use their pets or kids names :D

Why is it so hard to learn a little of a far flung non-english language? English and passwords don't go.