The Zapiro Thread

konfab

Honorary Master
because there are people that does not know this, just like there are people whom do not even know who Neil Armstong was or Jimmy Hoffa, etc
Aren't millennials meant to be the most connected generation ever?

C4Cat

Executive Member
Aren't millennials meant to be the most connected generation ever?
I'm sure there are many people who know about the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki who may not know, or remember, that they were called 'Little Boy' and 'Fat Boy' - or may not make the connection when looking at the cartoon. He probably added the note after people didn't get it straight away!

konfab

Honorary Master
I'm sure there are many people who know about the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki who may not know, or remember, that they were called 'Little Boy' and 'Fat Boy' - or may not make the connection when looking at the cartoon. He probably added the note after people didn't get it straight away!
As I said in my comment: :erm:

porchrat

Honorary Master
I'm sure there are many people who know about the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki who may not know, or remember, that they were called 'Little Boy' and 'Fat Man' - or may not make the connection when looking at the cartoon. He probably added the note after people didn't get it straight away!
FTFY

Sugarman

Making Sugar
180620-1000x702.jpeg

Surprised Shapiro did noting on Mouth Diarrhea Malema or the
Crybaby, Snowflake Willemse saga

BLIXEMPIE

Honorary Master
Oh ffs. Trump enacted a law that was already in affect before he came to power. He has since signed an executive order making sure the children will remain with their parents at all times. Hardly anything said about that in media at all. Zapiro has really become a puppet with no individual thought at all.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
Oh ffs. Trump enacted a law that was already in affect before he came to power. He has since signed an executive order making sure the children will remain with their parents at all times. Hardly anything said about that in media at all. Zapiro has really become a puppet with no individual thought at all.
Yes! It seems our news sources ( ALL of them), no longer believe in reporting the facts correctly.

Alan

Honorary Master
Yes! It seems our news sources ( ALL of them), no longer believe in reporting the facts correctly.
That's been the case for ages. It's just in the age of Trump derangement syndrome 24/7 hysteria it's become so glaring and devoid of subtlety they don't even bother trying to disguise it anymore.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
That's been the case for ages. It's just in the age of Trump derangement syndrome 24/7 hysteria it's become so glaring and devoid of subtlety they don't even bother trying to disguise it anymore.
Does even Fox News hate Trump?