The Zuma years – from R241 to R678 per MWh

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
So if looting the public coffers for self enrichment isn't considered corruption, what is it? And then, what is his definition of corruption (or is there no word in Zulu for it)?

So if looting the public coffers for self enrichment isn't considered corruption, what is it? And then, what is his definition of corruption (or is there no word in Zulu for it)?
Zuma himself said corruption was a western concept. He also believed it was a victimless crime, if it was indeed a crime. - http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/P...ecause-corruption-is-a-Western-thing-20141012

He does not see anything wrong with what he and the Guptas are doing. He does not see the people's suffering as being victims of their corruption and looting. But then again, the ANC hate their own people. They just need them to vote for them.

Last edited:

cn@

Expert Member
Then stop using western technology, ideas etc.
That's what I have said for years.

ANC politicians should stop driving Mercedez Benz cars, the should stop wearing fancy western suits, they should stop wearing Breitling watches and stop drinking Johnnie Walker whiskey.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
More WMC lies, our revolutionary leader has ensured through his radical economic transformation that inflation is at only 6%, so this increase is impossible!

Thor

Honorary Master
What he did is defined as corruption in South Africa, why is he not being prosecuted?

Solarion

Honorary Master
It does not matter what you define it as on the planet inside your mind, the law is the law.

Alan

Honorary Master
Rich to blame it all on Zuma when the ANC was warned back in 1998 about the coming energy crisis

ConfusedR

I will vote ANC again...............just waiting for my free t-shirt and KFC meal and then all my problems will go away

Emjay

Executive Member
Seems that this man is not only lacking a basic education and a spine but any sort of understanding of ethics as well.

Solarion

Honorary Master
The ANC in a nutshell. Subtly disguised terrorism against the state. The old ideals never die and they are still fighting a battle in their minds against white man.