There are now 17 coronavirus cases in South Africa

Bradley Prior

MyBroadband Journalist
Staff member
Super Moderator
There are now 17 coronavirus cases in South Africa

South Africa has confirmed its first local transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the Free State.

According to the Department of Health, a 32-year-old male came into contact with a Chinese businessman, making it the first case of local transmission, as all other cases have been by patients who had travelled abroad. [SANews]

Goosfrabba

Expert Member
Joe Rogan had a very interesting guest on his podcast who elobarated on the world wide effect of Covid-19.

I hadn't even considered the impact beyond the virus in and of itself. For example, with the supply chain from China effectively down, there will likely be a shortage of other drugs that people need for other conditions. That is the aspect for me that can get quite scary. Check him out on Youtube.

RaptorSA

Expert Member
Joe Rogan had a very interesting guest on his podcast who elobarated on the world wide effect of Covid-19.

I hadn't even considered the impact beyond the virus in and of itself. For example, with the supply chain from China effectively down, there will likely be a shortage of other drugs that people need for other conditions. That is the aspect for me that can get quite scary. Check him out on Youtube.

I saw that, one of the best Rogan shows I've seen in a long time.
Eye-opening and quite scary also.

Tman*

Expert Member

please just dont try to say china is responsible or dare call it the Wuhan virus, cuz thats racist.

Datura

Captain Faptastic
Yeah that one.
Thanks for posting, I'm literally that lazy today.
ESVv5G7UMAQ_4pJ.jpg

MirageF1

Executive Member
Considering that Chinese goods/materials/resources make up 30-50% of the content of the world's goods ( any type incl medicines ) it's hardly surprising there will be shortages all around.