• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

There will be no bloodshed over land, whites are as natural to SA as 'trees and mount

schumi

Honorary Master
There will be no bloodshed in the quest for land, Economic Freedom Fighters leader Julius Malema said on Wednesday.

"Mama [Winnie Madikizela-Mandela] wanted the land and she said she did not want the madness of driving white people over the sea.

"We say that all the time in the EFF, but it does not suit the narrative of those that own the media," Malema said at the party's memorial service for Madikizela-Mandela in Brandfort, Free State.

He said the EFF was being projected as a party that did not want white people in SA.
"We want white people, there is no problem with white people. White people have naturalised here. They are like our trees and mountains; like our nature."Black people in the majority

He said if someone said they did not want white people, it was tantamount to saying they did not want trees on earth.
More at: https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/...-to-sa-as-trees-and-mountains-malema-20180412

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinbad

Honorary Master
I'm sure juju would have no problem chainsawing down a bunch of trees if he wanted to build a house and they were in the way.

ambroseg1

Executive Member
Politicking. True colours have however been shown MANY times before. "Cut the throat of whiteness". He is a racist ****er. End of story.

I just wish the media would stop giving his drivel so much airtime. Treat him like Steve Hofmeyer. Ignore.

thechamp

Honorary Master
Politicking. True colours have however been shown MANY times before. "Cut the throat of whiteness". He is a racist ****er. End of story.

I just wish the media would stop giving his drivel so much airtime. Treat him like Steve Hofmeyer. Ignore.
The media can ignore Lekota, Groenewald or ka Magwaza Msibi, its not possible to ignore the EFF and Malema, when will people learn?

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
And tommorrow or shortly he will sing kill the whites again.

Lying idiot and "White people have naturalised here. They are like our trees and mountains; like our nature." - I am your F-All you cvnt.

I belong here as much as you except I should be living in peace and tranquility and you should be in jail.

ponder

Honorary Master
Nope, not the first time he says something like this
He also sang "Dubul' ibhunu", uterred things like "[the EFF] are not calling for the slaughter of white people‚ at least for now. What we are calling for is for peaceful occupation of the land.", "We are starting with this whiteness. We are cutting the throat of whiteness"

The guy is a schit stirrer.

He also sang "Dubul' ibhunu", uterred things like "[the EFF] are not calling for the slaughter of white people‚ at least for now. What we are calling for is for peaceful occupation of the land.", "We are starting with this whiteness. We are cutting the throat of whiteness"

The guy is a schit stirrer.
Maybe he has syphilis. Would explain how he is so all over the place :D

I just wish there was more to most politicians than the words coming out of their mouths. Like... Imagine Malema was not just a politician, but also happened to be a great oncologist or chartered accountant. You know... Somebody who actually understands a little bit of what goes on in real life and able to not just think sensibly about it, but actually has the capacity to formulate coherent ideas and plans.

Politics is the street opera of our time.

thechamp

Honorary Master
I just wish there was more to most politicians than the words coming out of their mouths. Like... Imagine Malema was not just a politician, but also happened to be a great oncologist or chartered accountant. You know... Somebody who actually understands a little bit of what goes on in real life and able to not just think sensibly about it, but actually has the capacity to formulate coherent ideas and plans.

Politics is the street opera of our time.
Sho! This post must be beyond my African IQ, it makes very little sense to me.

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
Choke on a fat one you racist twat, gladly over you and others like you and all your bullshyte ...... enjoy the land, twit