These are all of the new level 1 lockdown rules

markings

Expert Member
The repetitive citing of the limitations makes for very tedious reading. There must be a better way.

abzob

Honorary Master
All parkruns will remain closed (saw a post on facebook). I will drive a few hours for a parkrun so I guess there is a lot of people like that. A few people I know would have flown to Russia this year to just get there q parkrun. I would imagine tuat the other parkrunners from the bigger parkruns would just overcrowd the smaller parkruns.

All that effort when you could just run on your own. Parkrunners are the CrossFitters of running.

phoneJunky

Executive Member
All that effort when you could just run on your own. Parkrunners are the CrossFitters of running.
It isn’t really about the jogging. It’s more about hanging out with your friends. Why do people travel from jhb to cape town for the 2oceans? You can also just do the distance at home

Mister 44

Executive Member
Anybody have a link to the list of 18 border posts that are open? My googling skills are letting me down.

TEXTILE GUY

Honorary Master

Dlamini Zuma said it was necessary to keep the curfew, which will apply from midnight to 4am, shortened from 10pm to 4am under Level 2, to limit the time people spend at drinking establishments.

“I think if we understand that we are not out of the woods, if we understand that the pandemic is still on, the storm is still on, we are just away from the eye of the storm but the storm is still on, then it would be easier to understand that we can’t just open the whole night for people to drink and sit together for hours and hours,” said the minister.

04H01am to 00H00 - SAFE, minutes and minutes to go dopping. (as opposed to hours)
00H01 to 04H00 - Pandemic pops into "the woods" to go find a victim or two ........ Corona Time !!

“If you recall, we started opening the levels even as numbers were going up because we were forced by our unique situation where there is lots of poverty, unemployment and hunger and so we had to start opening so people can earn a living whilst we try and save lives.

South Africa - The ONLY place in the world with lots of poverty, unemployment and hunger.

1600517564549.png