These are all the projects Johann Rupert supports

Ipwn 4

Expert Member
Banger of a news day at mybb Inc. Here's a wild thought, maybe post some tech news every now then? Or in your case copy paste some tech news from somewhere?

NoLuck Chuck

Maybe not tech news, regardless; it is still quite interesting....ánd impressive.

Not all millionares or billionaires give so freely and to such a diverse range of projects.

The_MAC

Executive Member
Maybe not tech news, regardless; it is still quite interesting....ánd impressive.

Not all millionares or billionaires give so freely and to such a diverse range of projects.
I think you would be surprised at how much corporates in general do regarding their CSI programs.

I would be interested in seeing the amount and % of "income" dedicated to these projects by each of the top richest in SA

rh1

Expert Member
Banger of a news day at mybb Inc. Here's a wild thought, maybe post some tech news every now then? Or in your case copy paste some tech news from somewhere?
To be fair. I dont browse many sites these days, between the forum and the main website I get most of my news.

das Toktokken

Honorary Master
There's always one on page one.
Can't wait to throw dirt at everyone else's efforts.

• Haha
Reactions: "D"

das Toktokken

Honorary Master
How about a similar list for: Patrice Motsepe, Nicky Oppenheimer and Koos Bekker. Would be an interesting comparison.
I don't believe comparisons are helpful in this department. Opinions will vary.

wrinklyo

It's really good to see someone managing their wealth like they should and helping others. Makes the world a better place. Good for you, whoever does this.

Reactions: "D"

shearder

AHHHH IS THIS THE COUNTER PROPAGANDA TO THE SGIT HE IS CAUSING IN POLITICS.. I WONT SAY MORE BECAUSE THERE ARE TOO MANY IGNORANT FOOLS, BUT, STRANGE THERE US SUDDENLY "GOOD" INFO BEING PUSHED...

HE'S AN EVIL **** AND HAS AN AGENDA!!!

"D"

Expert Member
ALL CAPS makes me think you're the one with the agenda ...