These are the new ‘harder’ lockdown restrictions Gauteng is looking at

Lupus

Honorary Master
I wish it was so,

took off my mask outside the other day, people told me to put it on,
stood to close to a Karen the other day, told me to respect social distancing nonsense.

people insist on spraying that gunk everywhere you go, getting tiresome actually.
going into the office, taking peoples temperature and asking the dumb and pointless questions, do you have a mask?, do you sanitize regularly enough?

waste of people afternoon, honestly.

you have an IMMUNE system for this exact reason, cant mollycoddle you for every little sniffle and cough.
Last time I tried to spray my gunk everywhere I was taken to a special place.

eg2505

Honorary Master
yes, gunk, to use the technical term

that stuff they spray onto your hands to magically make the virus go away.

Neuk_

Expert Member
I think that will be difficult without much more draconian controls and violations in personal freedom.
like requiring everybody to wear a wristband that tracks their location and Temperature/ Health/ BP/ things like that.

nobody wants that, so people have to be more reasonable,
what's something people will accept?

so far I don't see much that people will accept gladly. to try and contain a admittedly dangerous to certain people virus.
Although I don't know what the solution is, I don't believe that draconian laws are the solution, for any problem actually.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Lock up one segment of society and let the rest carry on as normal like you did from the start?

Fsck, I should have bought next season's pair of flip-flops while I had the chance.
You still have a chance... they're only meeting on Saturday, so go shopping tomorrow

eg2505

Honorary Master
Although I don't know what the solution is, I don't believe that draconian laws are the solution, for any problem actually.
agreed, but they are slowly being implemented sometimes in the nature of our "safety"
and thats what worries me now.

when the virus is but a (bad) memory, what then?
they will keep the draconian rules around for our "safety"

look at cigarettes and Booze, how long did that take?

eg2505

Honorary Master
They came and took me away...
:laugh: :laugh:
did they give you more "Gunk" to play with

or did they lock you in a cabinet with bottles of the "Gunk" to amuse yourself with?

did you start drinking the "Gunk" is that what happened?

Lupus

Honorary Master
:laugh: :laugh:
did they give you more "Gunk" to play with

or did they lock you in a cabinet with bottles of the "Gunk" to amuse yourself with?

did you start drinking the "Gunk" is that what happened?
The things I've seen man, the things I've seen.
*Stares off into the distance.

Neuk_

Expert Member
agreed, but they are slowly being implemented sometimes in the nature of our "safety"
and thats what worries me now.

when the virus is but a (bad) memory, what then?
they will keep the draconian rules around for our "safety"

look at cigarettes and Booze, how long did that take?
If history has taught us one thing, it is that more regulations, rules, laws, etc. don't do much other than make more criminals. Sadly, the likes of the ANC don't learn from history, so only time will tell if their voters finally get over what some would call their blind faith.

LCBXX

Honorary Master
The biggest issue is how they count the deaths, also they keep saying the beds are running out in hospitals? How many of those people actually need to be in hospital? looking at that one pic of the hospital in Cape Town they looked like they were chilling.
Job creation, Sir.

eg2505

Honorary Master
so only time will tell if their voters finally get over what some would call their blind faith.
time will tell, and unfortunately the banana republic that is SA will keep voting them into power,
and if by some miracle they lose, stealing the vote like all their comrades up north.