These are the new comfortable chairs at this year’s rAge NAG LAN

werny

Expert Member
LOL, in what universe do you call that a comfortable chair? :crylaugh:

Also, why do we need an article about chairs at a LAN event nobody cares about anymore?? Slow news day I guess.

Newsfeed

MyBroadband Newsfeed
LOL, in what universe do you call that a comfortable chair? :crylaugh:

Also, why do we need an article about chairs at a LAN event nobody cares about anymore?? Slow news day I guess.
"Tickets for the NAG LAN at rAge 2018 are already sold out, so consider yourself lucky if you managed to grab a ticket in the Banqueting section."

Insint

Expert Member
At first I was thinking this is a Click bait pictures. It was not clickbait for some reason I imagined a more gamer type chair. :crylaugh:

abbott10k

At first I was thinking this is a Click bait pictures. It was not clickbait for some reason I imagined a more gamer type chair. :crylaugh:
Me too, kept scrolling down thinking I'd come across something wild...

werny

Expert Member
"Tickets for the NAG LAN at rAge 2018 are already sold out, so consider yourself lucky if you managed to grab a ticket in the Banqueting section."
Still doesn't answer my question though... Why do we need an article telling us that there's "comfortable" chairs at the event? Doesn't compute. :confused: Oh well, maybe it's just me.

TehStranger

Executive Member
:crylaugh:

Those are literally the chairs I used at my Matric dance at the Dome a decade+ ago. :crylaugh:

"Comfort" my ass.

ShaunSA

Derailment Squad
When you’re sitting and playing games for 52 hours straight, a nicely-padded chair can make a major difference to your gaming experience.
I doubt the mentally insane care about comfort :erm:

InfidelGastro

Expert Member
Padded chairs and the privelege of sleeping under a table for the never to be repeated, not to be missed event of the year for the low, low price of 700 bucks. Now that's real 5 star oppulence. Stop spoiling the gamers so much

elvis_presley

Expert Member
Padded chairs and the privelege of sleeping under a table for the never to be repeated, not to be missed event of the year for the low, low price of 700 bucks. Now that's real 5 star oppulence. Stop spoiling the gamers so much
R700? No wonder they can afford to hire R25/day chairs, and not last year's R10/day chairs. Big spenders!