These new photos show massive damage from Gauteng flash floods

access

Honorary Master
i was wondering the other day how prepared we are for flash floods and to channel the water, it is africa afterall.

LazyLion

King of de Jungle
The first time massive is justifiably used for a MyBB article headline?

huge, enormous, vast, immense, large, big, mighty, great, colossal, tremendous, prodigious, gigantic, gargantuan, mammoth, monstrous, monumental, giant, towering, elephantine, mountainous, titanic; epic, Herculean, Brobdingnagian;
informalmonster, jumbo, mega, whopping, humongous, hulking, honking, bumper, astronomical, ginormous....

cavedog

Honorary Master
Wow look at that panelbeating shop..... You smashed your car gets sent to the panelbeaters and now they repaired it and it's written off now....

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...
Eish...

Wonder how the insurance companies will handle that..

Assume your car has been in for 29 days or whatever and you were going to fetch it tomorrow and hand back the rental car... now your car is totally farked... and it will take them a week or so to pay out...

cavedog

Honorary Master
Eish...

Wonder how the insurance companies will handle that..

Assume your car has been in for 29 days or whatever and you were going to fetch it tomorrow and hand back the rental car... now your car is totally farked... and it will take them a week or so to pay out...

I think it will be a nightmare......

The clients insurance will pay for the repair.... Then the company's insurance will pay for the clients loss?

What if the repair was not fully completed do the clients insurance still pay full amount to the repairer or what. Will be total chaos....

Sneeky

Honorary Master
I suspect a new claim is submitted being 2 separate incidents.
Now depending on your policy fine print, that may result in the vehicle being written off or you sucking the hind tit for the flood damage.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
A good pannelbeater will have insurance for customers vehicles.
This will be a whole new claim under the shops insurance and settlement will be in most cases retail value.
If the pannelbeater hasn't insurance and they have the correct waivers then it's probably a new claim under your insurance with a separate and new excess as if the car was repaired.

j4ck455

Executive Member
Hectic, I missed getting caught up in the mayhem by about 30 minutes.

huge, enormous, vast, immense, large, big, mighty, great, colossal, tremendous, prodigious, gigantic, gargantuan, mammoth, monstrous, monumental, giant, towering, elephantine, mountainous, titanic; epic, Herculean, Brobdingnagian;
[highlight]informalmonster[/highlight], jumbo, mega, whopping, humongous, hulking, [highlight]honking[/highlight], [highlight]bumper[/highlight], astronomical, ginormous....

:wtf:

If that was a 'massively' informal monster, what is a formal monster?

Due to the flooded hooters, I doubt there was much in the way of honking.

Kosmik

Honorary Master
informalmonster, jumbo, mega, whopping, humongous, hulking, honking, bumper, astronomical, ginormous....

I think we all need to chip in for a thesaurus for Kevin.