These sunglasses block TV and PC screens from showing you images

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
I don't know that I would wear sunglasses indoors, but something to block out the wretched TV's. I mean honestly are we so ADD these days that we can't stand in a queue for 5 minutes without needing to be entertained? (using the word loosely here).

Reminds me of:

GreGorGy

BULLSFAN
i was searching "they live" this weekend. funny
Great movie - one of John Carpenter's best. About 2 or so months ago, I decided to test a couple of movies that I remember liking to see if they still stand up (my daughter dissed Ghostbusters as crappy, FFS!)

Highlander is still the best movie ever made.

And They Live - Rowdy Roddy Piper is here to chew gum and kick ass - and he is all out of gum! Loved it...

hj007

Great movie - one of John Carpenter's best. About 2 or so months ago, I decided to test a couple of movies that I remember liking to see if they still stand up (my daughter dissed Ghostbusters as crappy, FFS!)

Highlander is still the best movie ever made.

And They Live - Rowdy Roddy Piper is here to chew gum and kick ass - and he is all out of gum! Loved it...
Its funny, I felt the same way with re-watching Ghostbusters... and A Team... but amazingly original Star Wars is still awesome even if the lightsaber fights feel a bit slower-paced than the new ones.
Highlander is always a winner.