They Have Renamed CHAZ To CHOP, As In French Revolution Chop

SoldierMan

Expert Member
So I thought this deserved a thread of it's own, given the seriousness thereof.

Seems the thugs in charge of CHAZ have renamed it to CHOP to identify with what happened in the French Revolution, as in the chopping off of heads.

The leader was also later seen handing out what looked like an AR15 to one of his deputies that follow him around. So that's barriers (walls) and guns, but doesn't the left supposedly hate those two things. What is going on :unsure: What about the laws in that state, oh right they are an autonomous zone now. Guns for me but not for you.

Here is the video of him explaining the renaming and it's connection to the French Revolution.

konfab

Honorary Master

Seems the thugs in charge of CHAZ have renamed it to CHOP to identify with what happened in the French Revolution, as in the chopping off of heads.

The leader was also later seen handing out what looked like an AR15 to one of his deputies that follow him around. So that's barriers (walls) and guns, but doesn't the left supposedly hate those two things. What is going on :unsure: What about the laws in that state, oh right they are an autonomous zone now. Guns for me but not for you.

Here is the video of him explaining the renaming and it's connection to the French Revolution.

Deep down leftists know that you need guns and walls. How else are you going to keep people in the utopia?

buka001

Executive Member

Why is it so "serious"? What are you scared of?

Is this a case of Schrodingers Antifa?

Either they are a bunch of limp wristed soyboy hippy leftists who are so inpet they cannot even plant a vegetable garden or they are these super soldiers capable of destroying the planet?

Which is it?

Why did Fox News feel so compelled to photoshop scenes of it, to make it seem worse?

SoldierMan

Expert Member

Either they are a bunch of limp wristed soyboy hippy leftists who are so inpet they cannot even plant a vegetable garden or they are these super soldiers capable of destroying the planet?

Which is it?

Why did Fox News feel so compelled to photoshop scenes of it, to make it seem worse?
You serious man?

I'm not scared of anything, but I am scared for the people inside CHOP who think they are living in a paradise now that police have left.

The leader now handing out AR-15s to his crew but not for you. What could go wrong. No police, only the "police" we sanction and arm.

Nah, nothing could go wrong.

And renaming your area CHOP to identify with the French Revolution, which literally chopped the heads off of anyone who disagreed with you.

John Tempus

Expert Member

Which is it?

Yes Fox News photoshopped all the burning buildings, the looted malls, the looted stores, the rape and murder. The cops killed so far is all actors.

Damn Fox News been busy, this is all peaceful and there is also no inner city block being held hostage by these peaceful protestors.

You are sincerely part of the problem with your batsht crazy logic.

buka001

Executive Member
You serious man?

I'm not scared of anything, but I am scared for the people inside CHOP who think they are living in a paradise now that police have left.

The leader now handing out AR-15s to his crew but not for you. What could go wrong. No police, only the "police" we sanction and arm.

Nah, nothing could go wrong.

And renaming your area CHOP to identify with the French Revolution, which literally chopped the heads off of anyone who disagreed with you.

Local news reporters who have gone through the area provide a description that sounds more like a bloc party or some random Burning Man Festival than your fear mongering descriptions of it.

buka001

Executive Member
Yes Fox News photoshopped all the burning buildings, the looted malls, the looted stores, the rape and murder. The cops killed so far is all actors.

Damn Fox News been busy, this is all peaceful and there is also no inner city block being held hostage by these peaceful protestors.

You are sincerely part of the problem with your batsht crazy logic.
What malls have been looted in CHAZ/CHOP?

Who was murdered in CHAZ/CHOP?

This is what Fox News did.

SoldierMan

Expert Member
Local news reporters who have gone through the area provide a description that sounds more like a bloc party or some random Burning Man Festival than your fear mongering descriptions of it.

And randomly handing out AR-15s to people following him is just fine by you and sounds like nothing but a bloc party....?

So associating with the French Revolution is not an issue for you?

So you're supportive of what they are doing?

Would you be happy if the EFF took over 6 blocks of Joburg and made demands?

RedViking

Nord of the South
I concur, this meme goldmine needs a thread of its own.

"It's OK bro, you're just having a bad day"
Check posting guidelines for News and Current Affairs

Ancalagon

Honorary Master
The idea of defunding the police reminds me of an episode of Metalocalypse in which Nathan Explosion becomes the governor of California, and has the bright idea of simply printing more money to fix the crippling debt problem.

"Why didn't anyone think of this before?"

Of course, there are good reasons why not!

buka001

Executive Member
And randomly handing out AR-15s to people following him is just fine by you and sounds like nothing but a bloc party....?

So associating with the French Revolution is not an issue for you?

So you're supportive of what they are doing?

Would you be happy if the EFF took over 6 blocks of Joburg and made demands?
Its a occupy protest.

Eventually these people will get bored and go home.

Even the news that "Bikers for Trump" were on their way to free the area, was shown ti be fake news.

But, if more random BS fear mongering keeps getting drummed up some boogaloo nutjob is gonna want to take matters into his own hands and go try end it. That is where it gets ugly.

konfab

Honorary Master
Check posting guidelines for News and Current Affairs

Do Tweets count as news articles?

konfab

Honorary Master
The idea of defunding the police reminds me of an episode of Metalocalypse in which Nathan Explosion becomes the governor of California, and has the bright idea of simply printing more money to fix the crippling debt problem.

"Why didn't anyone think of this before?"

Of course, there are good reasons why not!
Metalocalypse references are always valid

SoldierMan

Expert Member
Its a occupy protest.

Eventually these people will get bored and go home.

Even the news that "Bikers for Trump" were on their way to free the area, was shown ti be fake news.

But, if more random BS fear mongering keeps getting drummed up some boogaloo nutjob is gonna want to take matters into his own hands and go try end it. That is where it gets ugly.
So you do support a bunch of random people taking over 6 cities blocks.

So would you support the EFF/FF+ doing the same in South Africa?