They Have Renamed CHAZ To CHOP, As In French Revolution Chop

rietrot

Honorary Master
I was always told(and assumed it to be true) that communism works better on a small scale. A small commune isn't a problem.

CHAZ has now shown that to also be false.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Came to see what the Churches Health Association of Zambia were up to. Left confused.

konfab

Honorary Master
I was always told(and assumed it to be true) that communism works better on a small scale. A small commune isn't a problem.

CHAZ has now shown that to also be false.
It doesn't even work when it is peaceful. The kibbutz in Israel were a failure as well.

If you really want irony, the closest things to a classless society (which is the aim of communism) are communities where they place culture or religion as their guiding virtue (things that communism sought to destroy and replace).
In these communities, your wealth doesn't really determine the social circles you run in.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Hey @buka001 you still hold to your view that everything is peaceful and diversity is allowed.

Black police lady says there are rapes, robberies and violent acts but they can't respond.

Gun shots every night. Screams of terror.

No American flags allowed.

Reposting this, I suggest you watch it to the end.

If you're going to blame the system then this all started when the law prohibited parents from spanking their kids.

Oldfut

I think with these arbitrary, undemocratic changes there are always beneficiaries. I'm sure every sort of criminal endeavor from the mafia to the drug cartels are solidly behind defunding the police. In SA, every illicit cigarette seller is fully supportive of the ban on legal cigarette sales. Should make one think?

Emjay

Executive Member
If civilians wish to act like terrorists, they deserve the same recognition. Perhaps the USA needs to borrow a few kneecappers from Israel.
There was another video doing the rounds of a guy shooting about 10 rounds into a vehicle. Apparently it was two kids. One was 14 and the other 16. The 16 year old died. They were unarmed.

This is absolutely crazy. Feels like the violence has escalated to such a bad point.

What's amazing is that our Progressive members clutch their pearls at all the right wing violence, and have been very vocal about the massive threat the far right became, but everyone is dead silent now.

Edit: I see @jack_spratt just posted a link to the incident I was referring to. The video is hectic.

Edit:

Progressives are so progressive that they have looped back and started to devolve civilization.

View attachment 867969
There really are no words for that level of violence. Wonder if BLM are going to do anything about the death of these kids. Or is it going to be met with silence because it's black on black violence?

Last edited:

Emjay

Executive Member
If you're going to blame the system then this all started when the law prohibited parents from spanking their kids.
Hitting children is really not a good thing.

Children need discipline, but there are other ways of instilling it into them. There is much more going on here, and is probably the inevitable result of decades of complete **** being spewed by the media and politicians.

Emjay

Executive Member

It was all over social media for a while as the shooter was a suspected white supremacist initially.

Last edited:

Emjay

Executive Member
Media is even complicit in pushing propaganda from actual people radicalizing others.

1593600363131.png

Emjay

Executive Member
And yet Democratic Presidents have not done so.

Back in 2009 all the gun activists were clutching their collective pearls as they believed Obama was coming for their guns ...
You have not answered his question.

In your mind, is it now ok to activate military or the national guard to stop this from escalating even further? Or do you still think it's just a bunch of rich kids who will go home soon?

Daruk

Honorary Master
Hitting children is really not a good thing.

Children need discipline, but there are other ways of instilling it into them. There is much more going on here, and is probably the inevitable result of decades of complete **** being spewed by the media and politicians.
Whatever, my point is this is the result of the government and others interfering with parents ability to discipline their own children AS THEY SEE FIT.
I guarantee you, you're not the best person to be prescribing how I discipline my own children.

As for it being the media and politicians faults, this stuff starts way before they are even interested in either.

Emjay

Executive Member
Whatever, my point is this is the result of the government and others interfering with parents ability to discipline their own children AS THEY SEE FIT.
I guarantee you, you're not the best person to be prescribing how I discipline my own children.
Hit your kids all you want. Does not change the fact that I don't agree with it. And there is scientific evidence to back this position up. But, hey. You do you. Your children are going to one day tell you how they felt about those days, and you are going to regret it.

Daruk

Honorary Master
Hit your kids all you want. Does not change the fact that I don't agree with it. And there is scientific evidence to back this position up. But, hey. You do you. Your children are going to one day tell you how they felt about those days, and you are going to regret it.
I'm not asking you to agree with it. Not sure why you think I don't have first hand experience. How many kids have you brought up?
Discipline is not always a textbook situation.
Without love, discipline is meaningless (no matter how you prescribe it)
With love, discipline is inevitable.
Count to 10 before you mete out discipline and be consistent when you do. As for being scarred for life, I think I turned out just fine. I didn't need too many hidings, but I got them. I knew where it came from and I knew my parents loved and cared for me.
Far more damage comes from neglect.

Emjay

Executive Member
I'm not asking you to agree with it. Not sure why you think I don't have first hand experience. How many kids have you brought up?
If you not asking me to agree with it, why is this question even relevant?

Hit your kids. Don't. It's not my battle.

Daruk

Honorary Master
If you not asking me to agree with it, why is this question even relevant?

Hit your kids. Don't. It's not my battle.
What question is that?
My kids are 30, 24 and 23... they're just fine btw. Way better than I was at their age I have to add.
I swear you 'no hidings' people imagine parents donnering their kids in a fit of rage o_O

If that's your idea of a hiding, then absolutely agree, never give hidings.

Last edited: