They Have Renamed CHAZ To CHOP, As In French Revolution Chop

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
As a lone disciple said:

provide a description that sounds more like a bloc party or some random Burning Man Festival than your fear mongering descriptions of it.
What malls have been looted in CHAZ/CHOP?
Who was murdered in CHAZ/CHOP?
So those videos and the last few pages of reports of murder and violence are obviously Fox News and their mad photoshop skills .......

SoldierMan

Expert Member
And the CHOP is no more, what a sad ending, bet no one saw it coming.
But they had to go to the mayor's house and mess with her precious life, that spelt the end of the dream.

Love the first video. "Any white cops, any white cops to deal with the crime here in CHOP" :ROFL:

Last edited:

John Tempus

Expert Member
It is all peaceful protestors. The burning and looting and rape and murder is all peaceful signs of progress.

:rolleyes: :ROFL: :) :laugh:

And Piers Morgan can go suck a huge fat d*ck when he collects his liberal paycheque.

He fails to understand why the gun sales is spiking right now, law abiding citizens are legit scared for their life after seeing these riots go unchecked and police not intervening at all. I would do the same thing even though I have no interest in guns but if these things were happening near me I would sure as fk go load up on any gun I can get my hands on for protection.

vigras rojara

Expert Member
It is all peaceful protestors. The burning and looting and rape and murder is all peaceful signs of progress.

:rolleyes: :ROFL: :)

And Piers Morgan can go suck a huge fat d*ck when he collects his liberal paycheque.

He fails to understand why the gun sales is spiking right now, law abiding citizens are legit scared for their life after seeing these riots go unchecked and police not intervening at all. I would do the same thing even though I have no interest in guns but if these things were happening near me I would sure as fk go load up on any gun I can get my hands on for protection.
What if it's the BLM types expressing their 2A rights?