Things that irritate you - Part 2

gamer16

Executive Member
He is an absolute prat. Preaching to all these people about communication and "activities" (using all BS buzzwords etc). Repeated himself about 5-8 times. Talked in circles and agreed to IMPOSSIBLE things. The more senior guy in the team, interjected once and said to him, "Are you sure about what you are agreeing to?". Then pointed the obvious out to him and the guy looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

Can't work with this buffoon anymore.
Reminds me of one of our supplier's operations executives who was immensely talented at talking for a very long time whilst saying absolutely nothing at all.

PoppieChoffel

Expert Member
"Service" providers not doing their f$%*ing jobs and me now having to explain to customers why their orders are so late, and no, I don't have an actual ETA for you because said 3rd party "Service" provider is deathly silent in the feedback department.

Somebody send me whisky.

gamer16

Executive Member
"Service" providers not doing their f$%*ing jobs and me now having to explain to customers why their orders are so late, and no, I don't have an actual ETA for you because said 3rd party "Service" provider is deathly silent in the feedback department.

Somebody send me whisky.
No!

Otherwise you'll go to said service provider's office and become this panda

Lupus

Honorary Master
People in general. We've decided good or bad this last pregnancy would be the last. Will people not keep saying why not try again?
Two in a row that didn't work out is emotionally draining on the whole family and my poor wife as a whole.
We've got one. He'll just for ever be spoiled, we've tried to give him siblings just never been.