Things that irritate you - Part 2

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I hope that is work as in fun work, like work a hobby or fix something you like - and not real work. I do that from 7am to 4pm and the rest is all me time, maybe throw in 90 minutes in the middle for lunch a a few Xonotic death matches with some team members.

gamer16

Executive Member
Yes the floral bed sheets are back... I know as a child I previously bashed my head pretty hard resulting in the lump sagging and in a few days time it looks like I have a blue eye (from the sagging blood).

It's now a week after my tarmac crash and internal bleeding is still making it's way to my foot. I wish it would stop.

Dark sections on these pics.
Lack of brandy that's why

KT-B

Honorary Master
Me. I annoyed me today. Did not read the confirmation and traveled to the usual venue I train at for a client - only to find out that I was booked to train in Centurion - two buildings away from where I dropped my daughter off this morning. Had to rush from Linksfield all the way back. Got there in time still and client is none the wiser.

ForceFate

Honorary Master
Just saw a bunch of guys throw beer cans out of the window...less than 30m from a filling station. There's more....

They turned into the filling station!:mad::mad: