Things that irritate you - Part 2

IT_Steven

People who park to far away from the ticket machine which operates the booms and then need to open their door/ unbuckle to be able to reach the button. This should be made a compulsory test when conducting your driving exam.

KT-B

Honorary Master
People who park to far away from the ticket machine which operates the booms and then need to open their door/ unbuckle to be able to reach the button. This should be made a compulsory test when conducting your driving exam.
Some of us are short and our cars are high. And we have to depending on the ticket machine

f2wohf

Honorary Master
Losing my father.

Having to cancel a surgery to assist to the funeral (i.e. family that sucks on top).

Having to pay an arm and a leg and another truckload of arms and legs for a last minute flight to Europe during Easter holiday.

Not getting a birthday for the second year in a row because of all the aforementioned.

akescpt

Honorary Master
Losing my father.

Having to cancel a surgery to assist to the funeral (i.e. family that sucks on top).

Having to pay an arm and a leg and another truckload of arms and legs for a last minute flight to Europe during Easter holiday.

Not getting a birthday for the second year in a row because of all the aforementioned.
Deepest sympathy to you and the family. RIP.

And happy birthday! Do something. Even if it’s small.

maumau

Honorary Master
Losing my father.

That's awful. On top of all you're going through health wise. So sorry life is being cruel @f2wohf. RIP your Dad.

KT-B

Honorary Master
Losing my father.

Oh I am so sorry. You have been through so much lately. I hope things get easier.

Happy belated birthday. As @maumau says, try and do something. My dad and gran died on each side of my 30th birthday. Was a horrible time - so I know how it sux.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Losing my father.

Condolences and I hope things only get better from here on in.

gamer16

Executive Member
pedantacists (is that a proper word?)

Lady at the canteen having a fit because the slab she got was broken at one place, wanted to ask her what she intents to do after having shoved it in her face.