Things that irritate you - Part 2

R13...

Honorary Master
Google thinking I'm interested in all the game of thrones fake news articles they keep alerting about. Now had to turn the whole thing off.

gamer16

Executive Member
Google thinking I'm interested in all the game of thrones fake news articles they keep alerting about. Now had to turn the whole thing off.
Google knows your deepest darkest wants, it knows your soul. Let the game of Google Thrones flow through you.

rph72

Executive Member
Opticlear, what a bunch of useless idiots. They have taken over the optometry claims processing from most medical aids.

Sepeng

Expert Member
When I wan't to unlock my phone with my fingerprint it has trouble, yet when i don't want to and use my elbow to wake it up, then it unlocks.

BeerIsNotGood...

Executive Member
Speed limit is 80.
Get stuck behind a car doing 60, backing everyone up.
Traffic light turns amber.
Traffic light turns red.
Car doing 60 drives through the red traffic light.
Everyone behind said car gets caught by the traffic light.

:mad: I hope you get two flat tyres today.
Not to be that guy but 10 more would not have made that much of a difference..

namzsteve

Expert Member
How do you guys take it when you ask the petrol attendant for a specific amount and they go ahead adding a few extra cents on the stated amount knowing very well the petrol machine has a keypad which they can use to punch in the exact amount!

PoppieChoffel

Expert Member
How do you guys take it when you ask the petrol attendant for a specific amount and they go ahead adding a few extra cents on the stated amount knowing very well the petrol machine has a keypad which they can use to punch in the exact amount!
I fill my tank every time I go to the garage, so this has never been a thing for me.

PoppieChoffel

Expert Member
Not being able to donate blood for 3 months after you've been inked because tattooists aren't subject to / governed by health codes.

Tattooists not being subject to / governed by health codes.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Never knew this