Things that irritate you - Part 2

The_Mowgs

Executive Member
How do you guys take it when you ask the petrol attendant for a specific amount and they go ahead adding a few extra cents on the stated amount knowing very well the petrol machine has a keypad which they can use to punch in the exact amount!
Like asking for R4000 and they fill it to R4000.05. I hate it. All those 5 cents adds up to a huge amount of money over 4 months!!!

gamer16

Executive Member
How do you guys take it when you ask the petrol attendant for a specific amount and they go ahead adding a few extra cents on the stated amount knowing very well the petrol machine has a keypad which they can use to punch in the exact amount!
I don't pay it, if I ask for a R100 and they put R100.80 I just give them a R100 and they don't complain.

maumau

Honorary Master
What happened ? I was working.
That's what happens when you work, you miss all the fun.

Kidding!

Nothing in particular he/she just waded into threads with controversial comments. Almost baiting people. One I reacted to was him saying he can't wait for whites to go overseas and leave their houses, businesses etc so "we" can take over. Kept lauding the EFF, bringing Malema into all the chats etc. Generally being a troll.

A right pain in the arse.

EDIT: looks as if his posts have been removed so I can't point you to any examples.

Last edited:

biometrics

Honorary Master
That's what happens when you work, you miss all the fun.

Kidding!

Nothing in particular he/she just waded into threads with controversial comments. Almost baiting people. One I reacted to was him saying he can't wait for whites to go overseas and leave their houses, businesses etc so "we" can take over. Kept lauding the EFF, bringing Malema into all the chats etc. Generally being a troll.

A right pain in the arse.

EDIT: looks as if his posts have been removed so I can't point you to any examples.
It was Lew playing the opposite role. It's so obvious, you couldn't possibly be baited by that poor attempt.