Things that irritate you - Part 2

The_Mowgs

Honorary Master
How do you guys take it when you ask the petrol attendant for a specific amount and they go ahead adding a few extra cents on the stated amount knowing very well the petrol machine has a keypad which they can use to punch in the exact amount!
Like asking for R4000 and they fill it to R4000.05. I hate it. All those 5 cents adds up to a huge amount of money over 4 months!!!

KT-B

Honorary Master
Not being able to donate blood for 3 months after you've been inked because tattooists aren't subject to / governed by health codes.

Tattooists not being subject to / governed by health codes.
Not getting a tattoo because that means I cannot donate blood. And they kinda need it

Medres

Being expected to pull magic rabbits out of my arse to make other people look good.

gamer16

Executive Member
Colleague not being in for the whole week, then you discover all the **** they have been up to and now you have to do their work and fix all their mistakes.

gamer16

Executive Member
How do you guys take it when you ask the petrol attendant for a specific amount and they go ahead adding a few extra cents on the stated amount knowing very well the petrol machine has a keypad which they can use to punch in the exact amount!
I don't pay it, if I ask for a R100 and they put R100.80 I just give them a R100 and they don't complain.

RedViking

Nord of the South
Criminals going on illegal strike, so no water today. Started yesterday.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
Having to press DELETE three times for each sms you want to delete. WTF?

maumau

Honorary Master
What happened ? I was working.
That's what happens when you work, you miss all the fun.

Kidding!

Nothing in particular he/she just waded into threads with controversial comments. Almost baiting people. One I reacted to was him saying he can't wait for whites to go overseas and leave their houses, businesses etc so "we" can take over. Kept lauding the EFF, bringing Malema into all the chats etc. Generally being a troll.

A right pain in the arse.

EDIT: looks as if his posts have been removed so I can't point you to any examples.

Last edited:

biometrics

Honorary Master
That's what happens when you work, you miss all the fun.

Kidding!

Nothing in particular he/she just waded into threads with controversial comments. Almost baiting people. One I reacted to was him saying he can't wait for whites to go overseas and leave their houses, businesses etc so "we" can take over. Kept lauding the EFF, bringing Malema into all the chats etc. Generally being a troll.

A right pain in the arse.

EDIT: looks as if his posts have been removed so I can't point you to any examples.
It was Lew playing the opposite role. It's so obvious, you couldn't possibly be baited by that poor attempt.