Things that irritate you - Part 2

gamer16

Executive Member
The people in this company that manage to break the most unbreakable things, one of the microwaves in the canteen burned to a crisp this morning, how do you set a microwave on fire? honestly. Recently they managed to break a fixture out of the machine bed, that's breaking T slots through their casting, how is that possible?

The_Mowgs

Executive Member
Chumps that drive 90 km/h in the fast lane of the N1 (zero traffic in front of them for at least 500-800m) and refuse to move out of the way, forcing everyone to overtake on the left.
What I usually do is overtake on the left, go in front of them and then slow down until they move over

HunterNW

Executive Member
The people in this company that manage to break the most unbreakable things, one of the microwaves in the canteen burned to a crisp this morning, how do you set a microwave on fire? honestly. Recently they managed to break a fixture out of the machine bed, that's breaking T slots through their casting, how is that possible?
:ROFL: Welcome to my world.

flarkit

Executive Member
Physical stores with websites citing "in stock", only to be sold out when you get there less than an hour later. Not for popular items, but a "universal 8-in-1 remote", or "91% Isopropyl alcohol", for crying out loud.

satanboy

Psychonaut seven
TakeAlot staff that tell you the items below the item (You Might Also Like), belong to that item. Yes, you use your portable hard-drive on a car tire inflation device. Or if you buy the Lenovo laptop you also need an Asus laptop (as backup?). Really!!!??

Lupus

Honorary Master
Idiot who drives passed my house every day with his sound system turned up so loud my windows vibrate. How do you enjoy music that loud? Are you that deaf you need to actually feel the sound?