Things that irritate you - Part 2

Sinbad

Honorary Master
A Cayenne 4.8l wow that's a gas guzzler?
Thank **** for R8/l back on engen fuel with ebucks?! :D

It's not much worse than the AMG SLK it replaced, to be honest. 20l/100km round town, 12l/100 on long trips

Lupus

Honorary Master
N
Thank **** for R8/l back on engen fuel with ebucks?! :D

It's not much worse than the AMG SLK it replaced, to be honest. 20l/100km round town, 12l/100 on long trips
Nice, so that's what irritates me. Me being jealous

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
PSU on VM host went phutt when I switched it on this morning.

Said VM host hosts my firewall, test AD, Plex and Unifi controller. Suxx0rz.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Dear Prez saying they will not tolerate looting etc, but nothing get done as usual.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Sick doggo.

Wife's taking doggo to the vet. Hope it is nothing too serious.

Poor doggo, did not deserve that. Suspect a hernia.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Sick doggo.

Wife's taking doggo to the vet. Hope it is nothing too serious.

Poor doggo, did not deserve that. Suspect a hernia.
Hope your doggy will be fine - which one is it ?

Cross between a pug and Jack Russel. Good watchdog tho.

Loves to chase rats and mice, he have caught quite a lot of rats and mice in his life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sepeng

Expert Member
So the golden rule of peanut butter and jam sandwiches is, there can never be too much of anything. When you close the sandwich I want that stuff dripping out the sides dangit! Not this where I've got to go looking for the stuff.

SAguy

Executive Member
Has anyone noticed how terrible the call quality of call centers have been since lockdown... My assumption is that it's because many call center staff are working from home on soft phones over vpn.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
This SASSA queue at the post office. I would rather commit suicide than reach that level.

SAguy

Executive Member
This SASSA queue at the post office. I would rather commit suicide than reach that level.
Will have to go in one of these days to register for my elderly in laws... wish me luck. Going to have to take the day off and pack a snack bag.

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Due for a cellphone upgrade, but don't like any of the latest cellphones for one reason or another :(

SAguy

Executive Member
Due for a cellphone upgrade, but don't like any of the latest cellphones for one reason or another :(
I irritate myself when it comes to upgrades. I'm due but my Note 9 from my last upgrade is still do great phone. I most certainly don't need a new one.

But.... upgrades... hard to resist.

Lupus

Honorary Master
I irritate myself when it comes to upgrades. I'm due but my Note 9 from my last upgrade is still do great phone. I most certainly don't need a new one.

But.... upgrades... hard to resist.
Why do you need to upgrade? Is the Note 9 causing issues.

SAguy

Executive Member
Why do you need to upgrade? Is the Note 9 causing issues.
I don't need to nope... Nothing wrong with it at all. That's the part that irritates me about myself, the desire to upgrade just because.

Lupus

Honorary Master
I don't need to nope... Nothing wrong with it at all. That's the part that irritates me about myself, the desire to upgrade just because.
I get it, I do :). Mine is I got a new GFX card, just haven't really fully played with it since getting it :-(.