Things that irritate you - Part 2

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Two things.

A scheduled restart and a feature upgrade...

winbloze.png

*sigh* better let that scheduled restart commence now...

Lupus

Honorary Master
Freaking hell, just as I finally get the storage to some form of stable, another drive fails, sigh. 5 year old stuff, starting to show its age.
I still need to upgrade all the nodes, but I can't cause the vdisk gets degraded the second a drive goes down.
At least the redundant controller has been replaced so I don't have to stress about redundancy from that aspect.

jeevadotnet

People who post threads on MYBB Threatening to Cut Vumatel Local Fibre Circuit at 5 PM Monday 22nd of February, Get all of MYBB ready and then they Chicken out :mad:
People like isie that can't read correctly because their eyes didn't developed correctly while they were shat out of the wrong hole

isie

Honorary Master
People like isie that can't read correctly because their eyes didn't developed correctly while they were shat out of the wrong hole
People like jeevadotnet who cant take a joke.
Seriously did you go through all threads looking at where people made fun of you? Lol get a life!

Go get your brain checked you clearly forget what you say made a threat and too chicken to do it - you even changed your claim just so you don't go through with it.

you said if Vuma do not contact you
1614054828036.png

yet you got a hold of someone - so no one from Vuma got back to you - you had to get a hold of them
1614054845230.png

Chicken !

Last edited:

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
Corporate pushing windows updates through the VPN & network drives slowing to a crawl as a result

Thugscub

Expert Member
Stupid twats who sell you alcohol at R300 a bottle during lock down then cry lke babies when you sell it back to them at the same price. Aholes everwhrre. Should have charged him R400 a bottle.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Stupid twats who sell you alcohol at R300 a bottle during lock down then cry lke babies when you sell it back to them at the same price. Aholes everwhrre. Should have charged him R400 a bottle.
Why couldn't he just go get another bottle?

Neuk_

Executive Member
A trip to the periodontist revealed that I most likely drink too much coffee, I love coffee, **** this **** :rolleyes: