Things that irritate you - Part 2

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
After watching the three Cap'n America movies, I started to watch Spider Man : Far from Home.

It does not feel canon, and it feels like a cheapass knockoff... I stopped halfway.

Will finish watching tomorrow.

sandwitch

When you can't stop wondering what's wrong with you if in the past month 4 people have been off with Covid and several have been off "sick" but you're healthy...?

Splinter

Honorary Master
When you can't stop wondering what's wrong with you if in the past month 4 people have been off with Covid and several have been off "sick" but you're healthy...?

People who are apparently irritated by strange things. Or just troll.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Forgetting a tissue in any pocket prior to insertion of said clothing item into a washing machine will lead to either :

1. If you're lucky, it'll remain in the nasty pocketses and create a nasty lump
2. If you're not lucky, will escape the nasty pocketses and spread itself amongst the washing, leading to every single item of clothing being covered with small pieces of tissue.

TribbleZA

Honorary Master
Forgetting a tissue in any pocket prior to insertion of said clothing item into a washing machine will lead to either :

1. If you're lucky, it'll remain in the nasty pocketses and create a nasty lump
2. If you're not lucky, will escape the nasty pocketses and spread itself amongst the washing, leading to every single item of clothing being covered with small pieces of tissue.
Usually the second one

gamer16

Honorary Master
Having only 2 usable Sata ports, graphics card is covering the rest and the PCIe slot.

Have a oldie PCI slot open but the expansion card options seem limited.

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
PHP

Pile of garbage. Literally just took down a server (out of inodes) by creating 100s of thousands of temp files. So many I can't even delete them

Code:
root@CT941:/var/lib/php/sessions# rm sess_*
-bash: /bin/rm: Argument list too long