Things that irritate you - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuliusSeizure

Expert Member
People that always respond to Watsapp messages with voice notes. I just don't like playing the audio.

saor

Honorary Master
The default folder item grouping in Windows 10. Sort items by size and they're still in different groups based on date or whatever. /disables

Edit: Is there a way to disable this globally rather than on a case-by-case basis?
Edit: Seems it's just certain folders like Downloads etc. what kak.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Microsoft and their kackes automated activation system.

Dang bot tells me I have entered incorrect installation ID groups, even though I've tried other phones etc. Kacke is clearly on their side.

/betches

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
No more data/airtime on SIM... have to wait for renewal. Doesn't make sense to top up.

/blames reddit for guzzling data

The_MAC

Executive Member
People that start a Teams chat with "Hi, how are you?" - and wait for you to reply - resulting in a mindless conversation instead of getting to the point..

Lupus

Honorary Master
Part shortages, I'm running a big storage that can burn through drives, currently I need 4 replaced, which in theory shouldn't cause any issues, but the supplier is worried that it could, so I'm like getting me the bloody drives.

Kiemo

Expert Member
Part shortages, I'm running a big storage that can burn through drives, currently I need 4 replaced, which in theory shouldn't cause any issues, but the supplier is worried that it could, so I'm like getting me the bloody drives.
Do what’s needed bro …

dyllindd

Car Salesmen and Estate Agents.

Acting all friendly and courteous until you point out that they are talking rubbish. Then they become defensive and dismissive.

Status
Not open for further replies.