Things that irritate you - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sepeng

Expert Member
When you spend too much money on a night out so you don't even look at your receipt, you just toss it away quickly, you get rid of all those notifications on your lock-screen without looking at your phone, you leave the messages unread - it basically didn't happen. Except in your bank account. Where it very much happened.

RiaX

Executive Member
People who do stupid stuff of the road and then stick their hand out the window as if it justifies what they did

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
People who do stupid stuff of the road and then stick their hand out the window as if it justifies what they did
If it was I driving up the wrong way at a 4-way stop at Makro Centurion today, my sincere apologies, but the road markings was scuffed out and I did not really pay attention to other traffic or the situation.

Next time I'll be more careful when at that specific 4-way stop.

maumau

Honorary Master
... Could it have been me cutting you off at the entrance to Nicolway? If so, I apologise but I wasn't sure which turn off to take.

Are you the good looking guy in the Merc? I did wave but you didn't wave back - sad panda :crying:

randomcat

Expert Member
If it was I driving up the wrong way at a 4-way stop at Makro Centurion today, my sincere apologies, but the road markings was scuffed out and I did not really pay attention to other traffic or the situation.

Next time I'll be more careful when at that specific 4-way stop.
... Could it have been me cutting you off at the entrance to Nicolway? If so, I apologise but I wasn't sure which turn off to take.

Are you the good looking guy in the Merc? I did wave but you didn't wave back - sad panda :crying:
Naughty naughty

RiaX

Executive Member

ah sorry man I am the good looking guy in the merc... just very far away

Neuk_

Executive Member
At around 01:00 last night I was woken up by our electric fence frying the **** out of something so I got up to get the remote to switch it off :confused: I went out this morning to have a look and found a large rain spider had committed suicide by electrocution, poor bugger.

notayoba

Expert Member
At around 01:00 last night I was woken up by our electric fence frying the **** out of something so I got up to get the remote to switch it off :confused: I went out this morning to have a look and found a large rain spider had committed suicide by electrocution, poor bugger.
Ah. On that note

The neighbour's newly restored electric fence going zap...zap....zap....zap....zap all night, right next to my bedroom window. Had to sleep with earplugs. going to unilaterally clear the area with a panga later this evening.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
in before @Sinbad complains - seems like the current "insulate britain" clods just are blocking highways etc. Drag them out of the way, they just shuffle back like zombies.

WTF... people must be very, very irritated with these clods...

Sinbad

Honorary Master
in before @Sinbad complains - seems like the current "insulate britain" clods just are blocking highways etc. Drag them out of the way, they just shuffle back like zombies.

WTF... people must be very, very irritated with these clods...
Laws changing soon, allowing for 6 months in prison and unlimited fines for these morons.

I don't commute, so it doesn't really affect me.

wbot

Executive Member
When I turn on my pc for a couple of hours of gaming only to see my monitor flickering and making a buzzing sound like it's about to catch fire or explode :crying:

Time for an upgrade.

Neuk_

Executive Member
My inlaws have finished the major part of the renovations at their house at Pecanwood on the Hartebeespoort dam but a clever electrician decided that the easiest way to do some wiring for lights was to remove roof tiles which they never put back :mad: And so my FIL arrives this morning to a kitchen with a ****ed ceiling, ****ed cupboards, water on the floor, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.