Things that irritate you - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neuk_

Executive Member
****ing SA labour force :mad: My wife calls me crying in a panic this morning, her brother and father are at their factory with 'strikers' causing mayhem outside, luckily she wasn't at the factory yet but she was obviously worried. I think it is NUMSA, even though none of their labour force are part of a union, ****ing muppets!

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
****ing SA labour force :mad: My wife calls me crying in a panic this morning, her brother and father are at their factory with 'strikers' causing mayhem outside, luckily she wasn't at the factory yet but she was obviously worried. I think it is NUMSA, even though none of their labour force are part of a union, ****ing muppets!
Numsa moaning for 8% increase, and not 4%...

I sincerely hope they get out safe.

Neuk_

Executive Member
Numsa moaning for 8% increase, and not 4%...

I sincerely hope they get out safe.

They are safe and sound, sort of ;) The NUMSA guys broke the main gate to the property, threatened the factory workers who are not part of any union, threatened to burn the factory down if the factory workers don't join the strike, so most left to go home and avoid it with the police apparently showing up in force and moving the strikers on.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
They are safe and sound, sort of ;) The NUMSA guys broke the main gate to the property, threatened the factory workers who are not part of any union, threatened to burn the factory down if the factory workers don't join the strike, so most left to go home and avoid it with the police apparently showing up in force and moving the strikers on.
Maak my sommer :mad:

ToxicBunny

Oi! Leave me out of this...

At least the police showed up in force to move the strikers on..

They're doing similar things in Phoenix in Durban (not sure about threatening the workers, but damaging property and destorying gates and stuff) and the police are standing by "monitoring the situation"... fscking incompetent twats.

Neuk_

Executive Member

They're doing similar things in Phoenix in Durban (not sure about threatening the workers, but damaging property and destorying gates and stuff) and the police are standing by "monitoring the situation"... fscking incompetent twats.

Yep, the lack of reaction from police and others has led us directly to where we are today, strikes have turned in to lawless debauchery with zero consequences for offenders.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator

Seems they haven't learnt their lesson...

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
And now the fsckers are back in the Phoenix area and slashing random tyres of cars parked in the road while the cops are either not present, or just "monitoring the situation"
Probably as "payback" for the resistance during the looting spree...

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
MIL is 5 days cold and the drug addict SIL is starting sh436 its like really, you're not on the will, you were taken out a long time ago and your mother didn't want anything to do with you.
sounds like something that will fit into r/entitledpeople

Neuk_

Executive Member
And now the fsckers are back in the Phoenix area and slashing random tyres of cars parked in the road while the cops are either not present, or just "monitoring the situation"

Started up again in Laser Park so the inlaws have closed their factory for the day and my wife is home.

Status
Not open for further replies.