Things that irritate you - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomcat

Expert Member
MIL is 5 days cold and the drug addict SIL is starting sh436 its like really, you're not on the will, you were taken out a long time ago and your mother didn't want anything to do with you.
I remember reading that she was sick a while ago. Sorry for your loss :(

saor

Honorary Master
Paying for a music service and getting all this podcast stuff lying around. **** off spotify.

cn@

Expert Member
Hayfever ... it's stuffing me up big time. I sneeze multiple times every couple of minutes and my eyes are irritated and my nose is blocked. I live next to fields and fields of wild flowers.

Lupus

Honorary Master
I remember reading that she was sick a while ago. Sorry for your loss :(
Thanks, she went in for COVID back in July, she recovered but other complications kept her there. Ultimately the smoking killed her from emphysema + the COVID damage didn't help. There was a point in September where she was getting better,but took a turn at the end of it.

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Windows Server Standard only comes with IE. How retarded can M$ be? Have to muck about with scripts and whitelist sites just to install Edge for business.

wbot

Executive Member
When I turn on my pc for a couple of hours of gaming only to see my monitor flickering and making a buzzing sound like it's about to catch fire or explode :crying:

Time for an upgrade.
Picked up my new screen today, got home and now it's load shedding till 8pm :laugh:

Fun!

Lupus

Honorary Master
Picked up my new screen today, got home and now it's load shedding till 8pm

Fun!
MGENER-220-NEW.jpg

LetsDance

Silence, eery silence, at night. Like there are werewolves, vampires and wargs outside and everyone is huddled inside in fear. Not a happy country. No one is jolling anymore.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Silence, eery silence, at night. Like there are werewolves, vampires and wargs outside and everyone is huddled inside in fear. Not a happy country. No one is jolling anymore.
I wish, neighbours had people to about 11,30 last night

lkswan747

Expert Member
Receiving a Municipal account and looking at the electricity charge while experiencing loadshedding and thinking how ironic it is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.