Things that irritate you - Part 2

Ghoster79

You know what's irritating?

Walking through the mall on a "bread and milk" run while the SO's at gym, minding your own business, when
you spot one the most divinely beautiful creatures that you have ever seen in your life! The type of beautiful that your entire imaginary future together flashes before your eyes. The type of beautiful, that calling her sexy would be insulting to the word beautiful - no flash, no drama, just pure unadulterated beauty. So you keep walking, trying as hard as you can not to stare like a creep, but she catches you. Your eyes lock, for barely a second, but its enough. You smile, just slightly, and OMG!!!! she smiles back, just slightly. We both keep walking and pass each other.......that's it, moment over.

Now I feel guilty AF.

Polly101

Walking through the mall on a "bread and milk" run while the SO's at gym, minding your own business, when
you spot one the most divinely beautiful creatures that you have ever seen in your life! The type of beautiful that your entire imaginary future together flashes before your eyes. The type of beautiful, that calling her sexy would be insulting to the word beautiful - no flash, no drama, just pure unadulterated beauty. So you keep walking, trying as hard as you can not to stare like a creep, but she catches you. Your eyes lock, for barely a second, but its enough. You smile, just slightly, and OMG!!!! she smiles back, just slightly. We both keep walking and pass each other.......that's it, moment over.

Now I feel guilty AF.
I only smiled back cos you looked a bit creepy - it was a nervous smile...

;):p

KT-B

Honorary Master

Now I feel guilty AF.
lol don't feel guilty - you are married, not dead.

KT-B

Honorary Master
I don't think I feel guilty for looking at another woman, I think I feel guilty about how much impact it had.
One can drool over a slice of cake without eating any. Doesn't mean you broke your diet.

She sounds like a cool lady - your SO.

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master
Will it clear into your account before month end?
It should, so that isn't an issue.
Did he do this without notifying you? What about you debit orders? What a MOFO of a boss.

Sorry dude.
He did. And pointed out that it says "last day of the month" in our contracts. Just sucks because it used to be the 25th. Basically, it was a favor before when it was earlier than the last day.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Pikiup offer a service to pick up large items, I phoned them, they said they do it once a month, they will do it on Wednesday, I've had a mattress outside now for a week as it was supposed to be Monday, now it's who knows sigh.

gamer16

Expert Member
Pikiup offer a service to pick up large items, I phoned them, they said they do it once a month, they will do it on Wednesday, I've had a mattress outside now for a week as it was supposed to be Monday, now it's who knows sigh.
Put it on your pavement, someone would come take it.

KT-B

Honorary Master
I am surprised that no one else took it